Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 01:42:57 am

Author Topic: Make Your First Post!  (Read 289205 times)

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
Re: Make Your First Post!
« Reply #285 on: June 14, 2017, 09:09:07 am »
I have lived a good seventeen years and i have not realised that feet actually do look like triangles..! #MindBlown  :o

holy they actually do.

Thank you for enlightening me.
Heavy Things :(

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #286 on: June 14, 2017, 10:14:53 am »
+1
I have lived a good seventeen years and i have not realised that feet actually do look like triangles..! #MindBlown  :o
I've lived a good nineteen years and can tell you that feet don't look like triangles...

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #287 on: June 14, 2017, 12:37:47 pm »
+1
holy they actually do.

Thank you for enlightening me.
YOU are my friends.

Everyone else?

#6feetunder #6trianglesunder #feetaretriangles #transitivity
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

chelseam

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +45
« Reply #288 on: June 14, 2017, 12:53:12 pm »
YOU are my friends.

Everyone else?

#6feetunder #6trianglesunder #feetaretriangles #transitivity
What else would they be if they weren't triangles??  ???
HSC 2017: Chemistry / English Advanced / English Extension 1 / Legal Studies (5th in NSW) / Math Extension 1 / Math Extension 2

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #289 on: June 14, 2017, 12:54:38 pm »
That's a damn good question.
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #290 on: June 14, 2017, 02:13:32 pm »
+3
Feet. They would be feet.

herb123

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #291 on: June 15, 2017, 11:46:58 am »
quality banter

Wales

• Forum Leader
« Reply #292 on: June 16, 2017, 09:07:31 am »
+1
Yep...feet...just triangle ones ;)

Or you know, just feet.

But triangle feet are cool.

S200

• Part of the furniture
  • Yeah well that happened...
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #293 on: June 20, 2017, 08:57:44 pm »
LOL
can't wait till this is taught in podiatry classes!! :D
The hypotenuse of the foot can be found by taking Pythagoras' Theorem formula and re-arranging to ??? .......

Carpe Vinum

\(\LaTeX\) - \(e^{\pi i }\)
#ThanksRui! - #Rui\(^2\) - #Jamon10000

5233718311 :D

Wales

• Forum Leader
« Reply #294 on: June 21, 2017, 01:52:51 am »
LOL
can't wait till this is taught in podiatry classes!! :D
The hypotenuse of the foot can be found by taking Pythagoras' Theorem formula and re-arranging to ??? .......

When we do we know who to blame..

yuriques

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #295 on: June 27, 2017, 10:31:49 pm »
+5
Hi there, I'm late! I've been lurking around here ever since my prelims but finally after a year, I decided to join in! (Only because it sounded like more fun than studying English haha)

1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
I'm in Year 12. My subjects are English Advanced, Maths Ext 1 and 2, Physics, Chemistry and Japanese Beginners.
2. What movie do you most passionately hate? Provide justification. (Mandatory)
I rarely watch movies unless I'm being dragged to the cinemas by my friends (which surprisingly was a good experience everytime despite being expensive...) Probably the movie I hated the most off the top of my head is the minion movie. I really enjoyed Despicable Me for some reason but then the half of the minion movie I watched was extremely boring. I can't remember what happened in it but they were probably just running around blowing up stuff or something...(fuels my dislike for them because they're everywhere but I'll probably drag myself to watch the 3rd despicable me just for the sake of it)
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
A long sword like a katana or something so I can be as far away as possible from them. I would use a gun but I'd be too scared to go out to fetch more ammo. Climb onto some roof and just stab anything that tries to climb up seems like a plan that may let me survive for a week.
4. Who do you want to be as a person, what do you want to achieve? (Optional)
Considering the amount of negativity we have on the internet these days, I want to spread positivity in some way and help people reach their potential. I find it incredibly rewarding inspiring people to become motivated to overcome that thought of "I'm not talented" and actually work hard to achieve their goals. The majority of these "talented" people whether in academics, sports, creative arts etc. were not prodigies but people who have consistently tried and tried to improve themselves. In the end, I just want to be good at something and help people be good at it too~
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Sometimes life just wants to be difficult. Like how English is compulsory.
Also I can safely say I've cried more times this year because of school than Yr7-11 combined and it's only been 6 months.

S200

• Part of the furniture
  • Yeah well that happened...
  • Respect: +244
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2017, 10:49:43 pm »
quote from yuriques
Hi there, I'm late! I've been lurking around here ever since my prelims but finally after a year, I decided to join in! (Only because it sounded like more fun than studying English haha)

1. What year level are you in right now, and what are your subjects? (Mandatory)
I'm in Year 12. My subjects are English Advanced, Maths Ext 1 and 2, Physics, Chemistry and Japanese Beginners.
I rarely watch movies unless I'm being dragged to the cinemas by my friends (which surprisingly was a good experience everytime despite being expensive...) Probably the movie I hated the most off the top of my head is the minion movie. I really enjoyed Despicable Me for some reason but then the half of the minion movie I watched was extremely boring. I can't remember what happened in it but they were probably just running around blowing up stuff or something...(fuels my dislike for them because they're everywhere but I'll probably drag myself to watch the 3rd despicable me just for the sake of it)
3. In the event of a zombie apocalypse, what would be your weapon of choice? (Mandatory).
A long sword like a katana or something so I can be as far away as possible from them. I would use a gun but I'd be too scared to go out to fetch more ammo. Climb onto some roof and just stab anything that tries to climb up seems like a plan that may let me survive for a week.
Considering the amount of negativity we have on the internet these days, I want to spread positivity in some way and help people reach their potential. I find it incredibly rewarding inspiring people to become motivated to overcome that thought of "I'm not talented" and actually work hard to achieve their goals. The majority of these "talented" people whether in academics, sports, creative arts etc. were not prodigies but people who have consistently tried and tried to improve themselves. In the end, I just want to be good at something and help people be good at it too~
5. If you had to summarise your life in a paragraph, what would you say? (Optional).
Sometimes life just wants to be difficult. Like how English is compulsory.
Also I can safely say I've cried more times this year because of school than Yr7-11 combined and it's only been 6 months.

Welcome aboard yuriques;
Glad to have you move from the lurker to the poster ;).
Very interesting subjects and replies to the initial questions :D :D

I seriously think you should drag yourself down to see the Despicable Me 3.
From the trailers, it's gonna be awesome...

Anyway, enjoy where you now are, and we hope to hear more from you!  8)
Carpe Vinum

\(\LaTeX\) - \(e^{\pi i }\)
#ThanksRui! - #Rui\(^2\) - #Jamon10000

5233718311 :D

yuriques

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #297 on: June 28, 2017, 10:16:18 pm »
+2

I seriously think you should drag yourself down to see the Despicable Me 3.
From the trailers, it's gonna be awesome...

Thank you for the welcome! :)

One of these days, I'll just give up for a day and go on a movie binge. I remember when my friend was talking about it and how Gru's twin was a cute. I don't know why but I was expecting... someone different looking (I'm stupid. Like it's his twin, what's wrong with my thinking LMAO)

katie,rinos

• Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1151
« Reply #298 on: June 29, 2017, 09:49:19 pm »
+6
Hey, I've been on here for about a month but haven't posted anything yet. So here I go:
Year 12: Advanced English, General Maths, Legal, History Extension, Ancient, Music 1 and hospitality. :)

The Mortal Instruments and Vampire Academy. I had loved the book series and the movies tried to hard to be cheesy and hardly even followed the book's plot line. I couldn't even watch the whole movie which was really disappointing because I was so excited about renting it.

I don't know.

I want to be a person who is caring and makes people feel happy and accepted. Also I kinda want to be a music/history teacher and help younger kids.
Class of 2017 (Year 12): Advanced English, General Maths, Legal Studies, Music 1, Ancient History, History Extension, Hospitality
2018-2022: B Music/B Education (Secondary) [UNSW]

Aaron

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +1536
« Reply #299 on: June 29, 2017, 09:51:20 pm »
+5
Quote from: katie,rinos
Also I kinda want to be a music/history teacher and help younger kids.
What a great goal to work towards :) I am just starting out as a high school teacher myself.

Welcome to ATAR Notes :)
Experience in teaching at both secondary and tertiary levels.

website // new forum profile