Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 11:10:20 pm

Author Topic: 99.4 ATAR HSC English Tutoring from Literature Student  (Read 3116 times)  Share 

zemilyx

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
  • School: Trinity Catholic College
  • School Grad Year: 2017
99.4 ATAR HSC English Tutoring from Literature Student
« on: April 05, 2020, 04:50:52 pm »
If you, like many of us are having difficulty adjusting to online learning with the COVID-19, I can offer you a little extra support. My name is Emily and I graduated in 2017 with a 99.4 ATAR in the HSC. English is my absolute passion and I am currently in my third year of studying it at university as part of a BA! For the HSC, I studied it up to Extension 2 level and was ranked first internally for English Advanced and Extension English 1.
My final marks were: English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (46), Mathematics (99), Maths Extension 1 (48), French Beginners (99: State Rank 4), SOR 1 (47) and English Extension 2 (46).

I tutor:
German and French Beginners
English (standard to Ext 2)
SOR 1 and 2

I have numerous top grade sample essays and notes for all these subjects, and I work with my students to improve on what you want.

I am also currently working on my second text guide for ATARNOTES.com (check out my first in the online shop!), so I know what is required of English students inside out. I believe that my extensive experience with English both in and beyond the HSC has left me well-poised to offer personalised, engaging and results-driven tutoring for students at all levels. At this time, I offer online tutoring only, but have an extremely flexible schedule (thanks, Corona!). My hourly rate is $40.

I also offer assignment feedback (I will go through and mark your assignment, giving you detailed feedback and offering suggestions)

I do free consultations with all my students before we begin sessions to get to know one another and work out a plan of attack. Please email me on [email protected] if you would like to arrange a time to call and chat about what you're looking for!