Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 07:30:21 pm

Author Topic: Free English resources (The Dressmaker + The Crucible)  (Read 1574 times)  Share 

JoeTeaches

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: +2
Free English resources (The Dressmaker + The Crucible)
« on: July 07, 2020, 09:54:08 pm »
+9
Hi everyone,
Having tutored VCE English since 2017, I'm now really tired of the sisyphean task of having to go through text after text with my students every single year. I genuinely love teaching VCE English but I'm thinking of stopping my own private tuition and instead just working at the tuition centre I'm currently working at from next year onwards because I'm currently tutoring 6 nights a week on top of my full time sems at UniMelb between the two. As such, I've decided to just make YouTube videos to pass on some knowledge as a last hurrah.

These are free for students to access, and I cover the material that can be analysed in each chapter of a text. I'm starting with The Dressmaker at the moment because a few of my students are studying it this year. If you're interested in having a look because you're studying that text, or you want to suggest another text for me to cover because you like what you see, here's a link to my first video, which I uploaded a few days ago:
https://youtu.be/lUtfBCrgVOA