Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:05:03 am

Author Topic: The CASual Journey to the End | Ashmi's VCE journal アシュ  (Read 76816 times)

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
Re: The CASual Journey to the End | Ashmi's VCE journal アシュ
« Reply #285 on: December 18, 2020, 07:48:19 pm »
+3
Ash, I have been silently reading your journal over the past couple of entries and boy am I proud of you!!! Your folio seems incredible and is so so interesting to someone who is not creative AT ALL!

All the best 💕🥺
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
  • Respect: +660
« Reply #286 on: December 31, 2020, 04:50:50 pm »
+18
✰Update: 31/12✰

Ashmi: *Magically decides to do a journal update*
AN: *Those who are addicted to this journal*

✰Song of this journal update✰

How do I even start this update? So many of you probably know that yesterday was the day that results come out for the VCE kids.

Let's just describe how the last 48 hours went. I went out the day before results with someone to get my mind off the whole "Results are coming out tomorrow" mindset. We shopped for the whole day (boxing day sales of course), binged eat and attempted to relax.

Got home, made dinner (carbonara which is Evolio's fav) then shortly after I fell asleep cause I was dead tired from walking. Now if you know me well, I love my sleep. I was quite frustrated when someone woke me up at 6:30am, especially from my dream of a Maccas run where I was stuffing my face with hash browns. I was completely disorientated and there were multiple people messaging or trying to call me. Then I quickly caught on that it was ATAR day. So here I am, it's now 6:35am and I'm trying to comfort one of my closest friends before scores are released.

Out of nowhere, someone else decides to call me and explain that "the emails" are out. At that point, I had to drag myself out of my beautiful, warm bed to look at my computer. I already accepted the fact I wasn't going to get what I needed and just decided "You know what let's just check it". Sat on my chair, turn on my computer, went to my emails and once I checked my scores I thought I was hallucinating.

There was one subject that stood out too much. I really thought I was half asleep and that maybe going back to bed would be a good idea. But no matter how much I looked at that one score it didn't change. That was the moment I burst into tears.

"I'm not a lucky person", "this must be a mistake", "I've got someone else's score not mine". So I just sat there, crying and trying to make some sense of that number at 6:50 in the bloody morning. I'm on a call with someone and he is asking me what's wrong while I hear my Dad knocking on the door (who clearly hears me sobbing and couldn't sleep that night cause he was worried about me) and asking me if I'm alright.

What was I sobbing my head off about? Of course, it's PDT.

So VCAA, you are telling me that you liked the blue squirrel tactile play mat that turns into a backpack that I drew in the exam? Whoever was marking my exam must of been very generous or had a good sense of humour. If there was one picture that could describe my exam performance in PDT it would be this:

Well why was I crying?
Spoiler

I got a Raw 50 for PDT.
What shocks me, even more, is that there seems to be only 4 other people that got a 50 this year.
Also, don't bother trying to find my name cause I didn't give my consent for my name to be released this year hehe.
That is the only study score I'm talking about cause I said in my journal previously I wouldn't talk about any of them. (My school told everyone about which subjects got perfect scores so I can't really hide it hence why its an exception for this update). I got lucky. Very, very lucky and I'm still processing how this happened. Also, I just got an email saying I've been rejected from Top Designs for final exhibition. I'm pretty happy with the fact I've gotten this far! Although I may have not gotten in, at least I get my name and school displayed on the shortlisted area which is an achievement alone. If there is one thing I want to say, it's that PDT singlehandedly, carried me to the ATAR I needed. I've always wondered if moving schools for PDT was worth the pain, but now I can say I'm truly grateful for making that decision.

Also, I got the ATAR I need!! (My readjusted goal was 88). If you have been following this journal from the start, originally I wanted a 96 and by some miracle I got much higher than that too so I guess you can say I accomplish both goals whoop whoop!

I am really excited for 2021 and UniMelb HERE I COME!

Thank you to whoever is looking after me up there in VCAA cause you guys are the reason I'm so happy right now. After a year of absolute pain in my personal life this is the best thing I can hear from you guys.

I just want to say a big massive thank you to everyone on AN.
Special mentions to the following people:
AN Mamma whys
The sister I wished I had Evolio
The partner in crime squad ArtyDreams, Choco, Coolgal, Geoo, angrybiscuit, JRho
My AN daughter blueycan
The young yet wise bois eloisegrace, potato, 1729, tigermum and james.lhr.
My Slytherin, buddy mentor Colline

And last but not least, all the mods and frequent users of AN that really bring this community together!

✰A message to the class of 2020 and 2021✰

We did it bois! I am SO proud of each and every one of you! We have fought through a tough year like no other and I'm proud of everyone's individual effort they put in. Give yourself a pat on the back and a massive congratulations!!! I love you all as always and you guys are just the absolute best.

To the class of 2021, if you did a 3/4 this year, congrats for completing the subject(s) in such a weird year. Definitely not a normal year but with whatever score you got, just remember to look back and see how much you guys have progressed in such a tough year. Good luck to you all and I look forward to reading some journey journals (to those who haven't made one it's time to start) in the future!

Good luck everyone for what the future holds and I can't wait to hear some exciting stuff from you all. I absolutely love you guys and a massive congratulations to each and every one of you and have a happy new year!!!💕 💕

See you all in a future update soon~
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 05:12:27 pm by ashmi »

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
« Reply #287 on: December 31, 2020, 06:35:20 pm »
+8
So happy to see an update from you Ash!

There was this eerie build-up in your journal to your PDT score, I was literally on the edge of my seat while reading! I so badly wanted to scroll down and look, but I kept reading, and when I reached the big reveal - oh boy. GIRL, YOU DID IT. RAW 50. R A W  5 0. All that perseverance and love for the subject really paid off, huh? You're amazing, Ash. You are such a hard worker, and you're the type of person that never gives up. You achieved your dreams and surpassed your goals - now your dream uni course is waiting for you!! This year was not easy, and the fact that you did so well makes me a super proud mamma. Congratulations for not only pulling through, but also achieving everything you dreamed of. You are nothing short of an inspiration, and I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

I know how much you loved PDT, and it makes me so happy to hear you achieved a 50 for it. Congrats girl, you deserve it, and more!

Thank you for this awesome update, and I hope you have a wonderful 2021!
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #288 on: December 31, 2020, 06:41:23 pm »
+7
So happy for you!!!

Sounds like you get to avoid being thrown into an ice bath as well ;)

You've dedicated yourself to PDT in particular and put in so much hard work so I'm especially glad to see that that has paid off!
Huge congratulations :D

P.S - next time a voice in your head tells you you can't achieve your dreams try to remember how exceptionally well you did in PDT despite how you felt after the exam :)

eloisegrace

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Obsessive
  • she/her ~ class of 2021
  • Respect: +264
« Reply #289 on: December 31, 2020, 07:00:18 pm »
+7
OH
MY
GOSH
YESSS ASHMIII
A 50 IN PDT 🤩🤩🤩
I am so so proud of you and I KNEW you could do it!

I have absolutely loved following your journey this year and I have loved your passion and enthusiasm and everything in between.

Have fun at UniMelb next year and maybe I’ll see you in 2022 🧐

Congrats again,
Eloise 🥰
2020 - mathematical methods [42] | further mathematics [45]
2021 - english language [45] | chemistry [36] | french [33] | physical education [44]
ATAR - 98.75
my vce journey !
2022 - bachelor of commerce and bachelor of politics, philosophy and economics @ the australian national university

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
« Reply #290 on: December 31, 2020, 07:01:52 pm »
+6
AHHHH!!!! Congratulations Ash that's amazing!!!

I remember reading the update when you finished the exam and knowing how up in the air it was with them changing it, so and i'm just so happy for you for PTD! You deserve the 50 so much, and i'm so proud of you. All of your hard work and dedication has paid off, and I couldn't be happier for you. I hoped you celebrated that amazing score because you 100% deserve it. Your journal has been such as pleasure to read throughout the year, and I always looked forward to your PTD updates. When I saw this update pop up, I felt just so nervous, crossing my fingers, and bam, a 50!!!!
The school move was so worth it for PTD!

So happy and super proud of you, hope you have a fantastic 2021! Looking forward to see what the future holds for you.
Your folio is just amazing, and the time and effort you put in really shows, and it paid off, congratulations!
2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash

ashmi

• Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
« Reply #291 on: January 01, 2021, 01:41:22 pm »
+7
Replies are in the spoilers!

Also, I've been getting a lot of PMs about this "blue squirrel" convertible play mat to bag thing I drew for my exam and let's just say that if it does get featured in the examiner's report, I'll make sure to chuck a picture into this journal in the future. I won't lie, my drawing skills during the exam were embarrassing but the technical annotations on the drawing were pretty good. It is a very funny drawing where the outside of the backpack was a blue animal (looked like a squirrel) and when you undid all the zips, turned it inside out and lay it flat on the ground, it became a mini hopscotch with different types of materials for each tile and accessories to put on it for 4-year-olds to play with.

Mamma whys🦁
So happy to see an update from you Ash!

There was this eerie build-up in your journal to your PDT score, I was literally on the edge of my seat while reading! I so badly wanted to scroll down and look, but I kept reading, and when I reached the big reveal - oh boy. GIRL, YOU DID IT. RAW 50. R A W  5 0. All that perseverance and love for the subject really paid off, huh? You're amazing, Ash. You are such a hard worker, and you're the type of person that never gives up. You achieved your dreams and surpassed your goals - now your dream uni course is waiting for you!! This year was not easy, and the fact that you did so well makes me a super proud mamma. Congratulations for not only pulling through, but also achieving everything you dreamed of. You are nothing short of an inspiration, and I wish you all the best for your future endeavours.

I know how much you loved PDT, and it makes me so happy to hear you achieved a 50 for it. Congrats girl, you deserve it, and more!

Thank you for this awesome update, and I hope you have a wonderful 2021!
Hey mamma bean!

I am still in shock with how the work for once paid off. I must have gained some of your lucky energy or something because I was definitely not expecting anything THAT high. whys, your words touch my heart so much I can't even begin to describe how I feel🥺💕. I honestly didn't think I was capable of getting close to my goals but it magically happened!!! Thank you for all the support in 2020 because without it, none of this would have ever happened. It feels so surreal knowing that I'm definitely 'clearly-in' to my dream course that I set my eyes on at the start of this journal even though I changed my goals to be much lower at the end of 2020. It is such a weird feeling knowing that in such a bad year for the technology kids, I somehow managed to pull out that score for PDT and drag myself up. I'm glad to know that you are proud of your inspirational daughter.🥺

Thank you so much whys and happy new year!!
Bri MT🐢
So happy for you!!!

Sounds like you get to avoid being thrown into an ice bath as well ;)

You've dedicated yourself to PDT in particular and put in so much hard work so I'm especially glad to see that that has paid off!
Huge congratulations :D

P.S - next time a voice in your head tells you you can't achieve your dreams try to remember how exceptionally well you did in PDT despite how you felt after the exam :)
Hey Bri!!🥰

Thank you so much! I am very delighted to know I won't be thrown into an ice bath this year ;D. I've organised a time with the person I made the bet with originally for them to be thrown into an ice bath as it looks like I've one this bet and they are not impressed 😂. Will update if anything interesting happens!

I really didn't think my work would pay off for PDT, but a miracle has happened and I'm glad everything worked! Also, yes I definitely will be reminding myself of PDT (especially after that curveball exam) anytime in the future where I start doubting myself again. Thank you for all your help this year Bri and I couldn't be more grateful to have someone like you around on the forums! Happy new year to you and your family!
El🧐
OH
MY
GOSH
YESSS ASHMIII
A 50 IN PDT 🤩🤩🤩
I am so so proud of you and I KNEW you could do it!

I have absolutely loved following your journey this year and I have loved your passion and enthusiasm and everything in between.

Have fun at UniMelb next year and maybe I’ll see you in 2022 🧐

Congrats again,
Eloise 🥰
Hey El🥰

Welcome back to this chaotic crazy girl mess!
GIRL, I remember you messaging me one time saying I would get a 50 in PDT and I remember vividly saying "No way sister". Oh man I was dead wrong😂. Thank you El and I'm glad to hear you enjoy this very wild journey journal!!

If you do decide to come to UniMelb in 2022, I'll be waiting!!💕
Thanks for stopping by El and good luck for this year!
The Food Studies Queen Geoo🍰
AHHHH!!!! Congratulations Ash that's amazing!!!

I remember reading the update when you finished the exam and knowing how up in the air it was with them changing it, so and i'm just so happy for you for PTD! You deserve the 50 so much, and i'm so proud of you. All of your hard work and dedication has paid off, and I couldn't be happier for you. I hoped you celebrated that amazing score because you 100% deserve it. Your journal has been such as pleasure to read throughout the year, and I always looked forward to your PTD updates. When I saw this update pop up, I felt just so nervous, crossing my fingers, and bam, a 50!!!!
The school move was so worth it for PTD!

So happy and super proud of you, hope you have a fantastic 2021! Looking forward to see what the future holds for you.
Your folio is just amazing, and the time and effort you put in really shows, and it paid off, congratulations!
Hey Geoo!🥰

AHHHHHHH thank you 🥺🥺💕. Oh yeah I remember exactly the absolute post-exam pain of PDT so getting a 50 was a massive surprise! I have celebrated without a doubt (especially with my PDT teacher on Facebook haha. Even my physics teacher came to join at one point) and it just feels like a dream I haven't woken up from. I'm extremely glad to hear you enjoy this journal (even when I'm ranting) and I'm honoured to know you have been following my journey. (On a side note, your journal is AMAZINGGGG. As soon as I hear about "food", it's an instant 10/10 for me). I am extremely glad I moved schools now and the pain was worth it!

Thank you so much for all the support throughout VCE Geoo and happy new year!!
Have a lovely happy new year everyone!

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
  • Respect: +599
« Reply #292 on: January 01, 2021, 01:58:31 pm »
+6
CONGRATS ASH!

It’s been a pleasure to follow your journal this year, and I’ve loved reading about all your physics & PDT adventures especially!

STEM subject and folio gang foreverrrrrrrr  :)

Cant wait to see what 2021 brings you!

angrybiscuit

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +204
« Reply #293 on: January 01, 2021, 04:55:36 pm »
+6
Ash,
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 50 IN PDT. 505050505505050505050505050
I am SO PROUD OF YOU. It has been such a difficult year for folio students but you persevered through and through 😭
Congrats on everything! <33
somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
carl sagan

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #294 on: January 02, 2021, 08:48:40 pm »
+5
congratulations on your results, glad to see that you are happy with them!

really well deserved  :D

homeworkisapotato

• MOTM: Aug 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +288
« Reply #295 on: January 08, 2021, 03:29:10 pm »
+5
CONGRATS ASH OH MY GOD 50 RAW IN PDT?!?! THAT"S AMAZING!!!! I'm sosoosososoososos happy for you and you have absolutely deserved these amazing scores!!! Your journal has been so much fun to read (especially your PDT journay) and I hope you have an amazing 2021 :D
Also I'm very honoured to have been christened as a young yet wise boi ahahahhahaha
2020: Biology [43]
2021: Methods, Chemistry, HHD, English, Further
Selective School Entry Tips

ashmi

• Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
« Reply #296 on: January 13, 2021, 10:27:16 pm »
+13
ArtyDreams🎨
CONGRATS ASH!

It’s been a pleasure to follow your journal this year, and I’ve loved reading about all your physics & PDT adventures especially!

STEM subject and folio gang foreverrrrrrrr  :)

Cant wait to see what 2021 brings you!
ARTYYYYYYYYY🥰
Thank you for sticking around for the ups and downs and yes to the STEM + Folio gang  8). Can't wait to see you this year and I'm looking forward to hearing some great things from you in the future!!
angrybiscuit🍪
Ash,
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 50 IN PDT. 505050505505050505050505050
I am SO PROUD OF YOU. It has been such a difficult year for folio students but you persevered through and through 😭
Congrats on everything! <33
Angrybiscuittttttttt!!!!
Thank you so much sis🥺🥺. WHAT A YEAR TO DO A FOLIO SUBJECT! I'm glad everything ended smoothly and congrats for your results too!! I can't wait to hear amazing things from you in the future~
Sine💿
congratulations on your results, glad to see that you are happy with them!

really well deserved  :D
Thank you so much Sine!🥰🥰
I'm glad everything went alright and I'm defs happy with everything!
Potato🥔
CONGRATS ASH OH MY GOD 50 RAW IN PDT?!?! THAT"S AMAZING!!!! I'm sosoosososoososos happy for you and you have absolutely deserved these amazing scores!!! Your journal has been so much fun to read (especially your PDT journay) and I hope you have an amazing 2021 :D
Also I'm very honoured to have been christened as a young yet wise boi ahahahhahaha
Hey hey Potato!!

I still have no clue how it happened but a miracle occurred and I've never been happier! I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed this journal and good luck for this year! You have got this 8)

✰Update: 13/01✰

Hey AN! Long time no see!

Since this probably will be my second last update, it means that I only have 2 more songs left to pick :'(
It was quite hard picking out a song for this update, but I decided that I'll something that I feel most resembled the early stages of VCE, in particular, what PDT was like to me. So here it is!
Today's journal update is going to be short and sort of pointless, but I think writing this into a coherent update may help me figure out a few things. I'm not exactly too sure where I'm going to start but hopefully things sort of make sense.

Let's start with VCE. I walked into VCE with nothing more than my cosplay and a goal to do PDT. At the time, I was looking into engineering as a possible option for what to study in uni. By the time I was in year 11 and going into year 12 I was pretty dead set on electrical engineering. Year 12 hit, physics came into my life and things slowly turned upside down. Now I've left year 12 confused and excited. So here I am, stuck between physics and electrical engineering once again.

For my first VTAC preference, I end up putting Bachelor of Science/Masters of Engineering at the University of Melbourne. At the end of this year I'll make an official decision of what I'm going to do but for now, I'll just be doing a mixture of subjects. Shout-out to Colline and Evolio for helping me so much in the past few weeks with this!

I must say though, I am heavily leaning towards physics (and will probably just say I'm doing a physics major haha). If I do decide to pursue physics down the track, it will probably either be astrophysics or particle physics (Go high energy physics!). There is a goal I want to achieve if I do plan to study physics. I would like to go on exchange to ETH Zurich in Switzerland and maybe if I'm lucky enough, visit the world's largest particle physics lab, CERN. There may also be a possibility that I would like to pursue a PhD, but that's another story for another day.

I think now that I'm writing this, the only thing that is stopping me from picking physics is the employment factor. If I'm going to get any success from studying physics, I need to be very good at my stuff. Very VERY good. Physics is a dream, but am I willing to sacrifice everything and chase after it? I don't know yet, but I'm hoping as time passes, the answer becomes more clear.

Also, I am extremely happy to leave 2020 behind and somewhat start 'fresh' despite 2021 just feeling like a massive extension. I'm hoping that this year is much better and that I'm able to keep a balanced lifestyle throughout uni. If you have been following my journal for a long time, you may know that I made a bet with someone over PDT with the result being whoever lost would be thrown into an ice bath. Now, I won that bet. I felt very satisfied throwing my friend into a freezing ice bath (It was HILARIOUS) and by far was one of the most interesting experiences I've had in a while.

I probably will also make a uni journal after my last update on this journal. I cannot believe how quickly the time went (it honestly feels like I started this journal not too long ago). It still surprises me how there are over 37,000 views on this chaotic mess. Hopefully, one day down the track, someone finds this journal useful (*cough* the PDT kids *cough*).

Well, that's it for now! See you guys soon for another update when offers come out💕

lm21074

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +594
« Reply #297 on: January 13, 2021, 10:51:28 pm »
+5
Congratulations on completing VCE, ashmi! I hope you know that you've done amazingly well and deserve every ounce of success! :)

Whichever path you take, your AN fam will be right behind you, supporting you every step of the way :)

Physics can take you in many directions. There's a YouTuber called PaigeY who studied astrophysics at uni and now she's on her way to becoming an actuary!

I'm excited to hear all about your uni journey!

P.S. I think I might do the ice bath thing too - might remind me to stay on track!
2021: VCE
2022: Science / Arts @ Monash

ashmi

• Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
« Reply #298 on: January 15, 2021, 10:56:13 pm »
+9
lm21074🦕
Congratulations on completing VCE, ashmi! I hope you know that you've done amazingly well and deserve every ounce of success! :)

Whichever path you take, your AN fam will be right behind you, supporting you every step of the way :)

Physics can take you in many directions. There's a YouTuber called PaigeY who studied astrophysics at uni and now she's on her way to becoming an actuary!

I'm excited to hear all about your uni journey!

P.S. I think I might do the ice bath thing too - might remind me to stay on track!
Hey LM!

Thank you so much for your support🥺. Sometimes I need to be reminded of this so thank you for saying that!
Also, do the ice bath thingy!! It is a great source of entertainment throughout the year and the reward you get of throwing the person who lost the bet into the bath is priceless ;D.
✰Update: 15/01✰

Hello AN!! I hope you all are doing well.

So before I begin this journal update, CONGRATS to the class of 2020 for receiving your first round offers!! You guys have persisted through such a tough year and you all are so inspirational. I'm so proud of each and every one of you🥺

Today is the day of this journal's last update. I still can't believe how quickly the time went. I still vividly remember starting this journal just to try documenting my feelings during VCE and here I am now finally putting an end to it. There were a lot of ups and without a doubt many downs during this journey, but I'm glad I was able to get to the end of it in one piece.

So this is the final song for this VCE Journal! Struggled a lot with trying to find a song that summed up this journal in a nutshell, but after thinking it over for a bit, this is the one. I'm not too sure how to describe it, but when I'm writing this journal update, I'm forcing myself to look back at my younger self - kind of like a reunion in a way.
Ok now onto the uni offer I received. I pretty much knew exactly what was coming, but I was really surprised at how early it came. So here is the offer!
Spoiler

I still cannot believe that I was able to get this. When I first created this journal, this was the course I had my eyes on and was my major goal. Once 2020 hit and a lot of personal issues came up, I pretty much gave up on even getting close to the ATAR I needed and at one point, I was pretty sure I wasn't going to even get into Bsci at UniMelb. It just feels so surreal to be able to receive the offer of my dreams. Seeing the journey it took from Year 10 all the way to now just to get this offer has been out of this world.

On a side note, you know how good it feels to finally update my Facebook page with UniMelb being a life event??? That hits differently.

Now if I have one thing to say, it is the uni's enrolment process. To me, enrolling is just as hard as doing the VCE itself😂. Also, if you have been following this journal, you would know about my lifelong struggles between electrical engineering and physics. So some good news. After talking to Stop 1 (UniMelb's help service) about each major and how it could impact my master, I seem to have come to a conclusion of what I'm going to do for undergrad.

With Stop 1's help, it turns out that hypothetically if I want to do Master of E.E using a physics major, it won't actually take me an extra year unlike if I majored in E.E in undergrad, in fact, it's less than half a year catch-up (turns out with some careful planning of my subjects I can squeeze quite a lot of the foundation E.E subjects thanks to the physics subjects covering the prereqs hehe). I don't mind taking a little detour if I want to do E.E later down the track if it means I can learn some juicy quantum mechanics *chef's kiss*.

So my bros of AN, your girl here is picking the FIZIXS major.*
*I know I said I would pick at the end of the year but yolo let's see how long this lasts

Am I going to do a Master in E.E? Or am I gonna run to physics for master? I don't know but I probably should start a uni journal for this.

Now, we are at the final destination. I am truly honoured to have met such amazing people through the forums. Each and every one of you have such unique personalities and aspirations that make me so glad to be part of AN. You all are so supportive of each other and this is one of the nicest and friendliest communities I've been part of. AN, you guys have been absolute legends.

It is time for me to part from this journal and start a new chapter of my life.

Thank you for helping me reach this journey to the end.❤️️

Geoo

• MOTM: DEC 19
  • Forum Leader
  • Class of 2020
  • Respect: +685
« Reply #299 on: January 15, 2021, 11:08:22 pm »
+8
So happy for you Ash! Congratulations on getting your dream course, that must be so exciting! Sounds like with the mixing around of your major, you can still follow your passion of the amazing physics and keep the doors open. I remember seeing your first post which seems like forever ago, and reading this journey of your VCE has been an absolute pleasure and something I always looked forward to reading about. From your passions in PTD to the FIZIXS!!!
I'm so happy and proud of you for getting to where you want to be, hopefully i'll see that notification of a uni journal pop up in the near future. I'm a little sad that it has come to an end, but the future is very exciting!

Enjoy the rest of the break before uni life, and good luck with 2021!
2020: VCE 93.2
2022: BSci/Arts (Chemistry/Pharmacology and French)@Monash