Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 03:06:04 am

Author Topic: Which is better enviro or accounting?  (Read 1949 times)  Share 

BioKid

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Which is better enviro or accounting?
« on: November 21, 2019, 10:41:06 am »
Hey guys,

I’m currently undecided on whether I should do enviro or accounting. The teachers are steering me away from Accounting as it would be distance Ed subject. But I’m still stuck on the idea because I like the problem solving and maths aspect of accounting. Looking for someone who has done both subjects or was thinking of doing either one.

Also haven’t done unit 1&2 of accounting.

Thanks

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
Re: Which is better enviro or accounting?
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 11:15:56 am »
+4
Hey,
I've moved your post from the enviro board to vic ed discussion because I think it's more likely to be seen by anyone who's done both enviro and accounting here.

I did enviro, but not accounting, but I did do a subject through distance ed for a semester.

I'm not sure if you've done 1/2 enviro, but if you haven't, enviro is a bit of a combination of a variety of different sciences, applied to real life, and it also includes a bit about various environmental protection policies.

I didn't particularly enjoy studying through distance ed, but then I didn't enjoy the subject either. If you do decide to choose to study through them, you'll need to ensure that you can keep on top of tasks and that you're able to ask as soon as you're unsure about something or need help, otherwise it will be very easy to get behind or confused.
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra