Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:53:52 pm

Author Topic: Feedback - Hendersons/James Ann/Spectrum ?  (Read 6160 times)  Share 

ProbotMelbourne

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: 0
Re: Feedback - Hendersons/James Ann/Spectrum ?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2019, 08:55:36 pm »
ahhh that’s probably why, i went to the morning one.
Oh I don’t know u then lol

rakshanaraj06

• Forum Regular
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2019, 09:34:39 pm »
Hi All,

To people who have been to these coaching(or any other than these), do you think they made any difference ?
I only went to Hendersons (full course) and were getting superiors in their mock exams but the actual exam was on a different level altogether- much harder  :-[
Can people who have been to James An/Spectrum give their opinion ? I am asking as I have a sibling who would appear for the exam next year so wanted to help her.
Okay, hendersons mock exams were so helpful! Like I was so surprised. The questions were very similar and if i didn't go to hendersons im pretty sure I would have not been able to understand/interpret the questions.
I also went to edu-kingdom. Imo, edu-kingdom doesnt really teach you the topics and stuff. They just give you trial tests every week and a learning week until its the year of the exam. Edu-Kingdom really helped with time management though :)

SynX

• Trendsetter
  • excelsior to reach for the stars
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2019, 04:53:43 pm »
I was at the QS school, where our mock tests are as hard as the selective entrance. I usually get a good mark on maths and science, and now I've got a JMSS test tomorrow
Upward and outward, no matter the cost.

CosTheta

• Adventurer
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2019, 10:07:33 am »
I was at the QS school, where our mock tests are as hard as the selective entrance. I usually get a good mark on maths and science, and now I've got a JMSS test tomorrow

Did you appear for the selective school exam on June 15 ? If so,  did you find the QS School mock tests comparable to that exam or are you talking only about the JMSS ? 

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2019, 06:21:47 pm »
hey so i am so irrelevant to all of these threads but hopefully i can help out a tad bit

i only went james an and honestly, it doesnt teach you anything. the one thing it does teach you is HOW to do the exam properly. that helped me out because i suck at time management. overall tho, you dont need a tutor or a coaching centre to get in (4 of my friends got 6 superiors and they just rocked up on the day to do the exam)
taking a break.

CosTheta

• Adventurer
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2019, 09:14:10 am »
hey so i am so irrelevant to all of these threads but hopefully i can help out a tad bit

i only went james an and honestly, it doesnt teach you anything. the one thing it does teach you is HOW to do the exam properly. that helped me out because i suck at time management. overall tho, you dont need a tutor or a coaching centre to get in (4 of my friends got 6 superiors and they just rocked up on the day to do the exam)
Thanks Kaddejaatif.