Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 04:45:08 pm

Author Topic: MIDYEAR PSYCH STUDENTS  (Read 6385 times)  Share 

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +6
Re: MIDYEAR PSYCH STUDENTS
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2008, 10:47:44 pm »
How do you know that? Is that on the study design?
It's under AoS 3 in the study design, so you'll get to it soon.

Hughie

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 03:58:08 pm »
lol soz, im always unsure with those things re: eriny's notes.

we should finish the course in 2 weeks and have a sac on the friday. our school decided to go backwards, starting with aos 3 and now finish with aos 1 and combining that with some lunch time classes (i know! how nerdy..) will hopefully do pretty good lol.

moshi

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2008, 06:26:07 pm »
is anyone going to the midyear exam lectures?
i got a pamphlet for the tsfx one, and it sounds good but is it really worth $90?
if anyone's going, or if anyone has gone - what do you think?

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2008, 06:39:34 pm »
is anyone going to the midyear exam lectures?
i got a pamphlet for the tsfx one, and it sounds good but is it really worth $90?
if anyone's going, or if anyone has gone - what do you think?
I doubt TSFX is worth it. There are some much cheaper ones you can go to. Read here

daniel99

« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2008, 06:58:53 pm »
My school is going to one run at melbourne University and we got a discount cos there is 53 of us..$34 each student it costs..Maybe get your school to organise something or you could go to one yourself also.

AppleThief

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2008, 09:43:37 pm »
My school is going to one run at melbourne University and we got a discount cos there is 53 of us..$34 each student it costs..Maybe get your school to organise something or you could go to one yourself also.
Oh yeah, some have discounts on group bookings. If you have a couple of friends you can drag along, it's cheaper.

daniel99

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 07:44:26 pm »
We are now up to A.O.S 3, just finished our sac yesterday for A.O.S 2 and i did really well! So we have about 3 weeks to finish the last A.O.S and fit in the sac then we will get 1 week for exam revision :( (I dont think its enough) But ive already started so it should be alright

Amnesiac

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +26
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2008, 03:20:30 pm »
i have had an extra book since the start of the year and it is completely full of past exams, summery notes and other questions. i plan to start exam revision first, but we have revision classes every week and i'm going to a lecture in a few weeks. long live psych!
2007 | Visual Communication and Design [37] VCE VET Hospitality [39]
2008 | Media Studies [42] English [40] History Revolutions [40] Further Mathematics [39] Psychology [37]
ENTER | 91.15

2009 | Arts/Education [Secondary] - Monash Clayton.

jess3254

« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2008, 08:07:05 pm »
If any one would like some good resources (summary pages) on unit 3 topics, PM me :) I shall scan them in for you.
I'm finding them quite useful.

(I can't share them here and post them as notes as they are out of a revision texbook from IB and A-Level, so that might breech copyright and such. Obviously.)

so yeah :)

JL_91

« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2008, 12:11:21 am »
We finished the course today..4 weeks before exams! Which is good, coz I'd rather have the time to go over things rather than having to rush it at the last minute.

chubz90

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2008, 07:19:46 pm »
We finished the course today..4 weeks before exams! Which is good, coz I'd rather have the time to go over things rather than having to rush it at the last minute.

already? i wish our class was that fast  :(

moshi

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2008, 09:16:30 pm »

wow that's great! what school do you go to?
our sac for our last AOS (brain and nervous system) isn't for another two weeks, which leaves about two weeks for exam revision, but we're doing the 2005 vcaa exam as a practice on tuesday week so i assume (hopefully) that we'll be finished before them

JL_91

« Reply #27 on: May 17, 2008, 04:16:17 pm »

wow that's great! what school do you go to?
our sac for our last AOS (brain and nervous system) isn't for another two weeks, which leaves about two weeks for exam revision, but we're doing the 2005 vcaa exam as a practice on tuesday week so i assume (hopefully) that we'll be finished before them

I'm at Caulfield GS. Right now we're in the middle of our final Unit 3 SAC..an essay on AOS 3. I see that your school has done the three AOSs out of order!

thelovecatsx

• Victorian
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2008, 05:03:24 pm »
We finish the course on Monday. Then we have to do AOS 3. Our psych class finished early but the other psych classes in my school won't be finishing for another week. (:
2008: english, psychology, media, history revs, methods.

daniel99

« Reply #29 on: May 19, 2008, 09:04:07 am »
we dont finish until a week before the exam:(:(
But i have already started revising so i should do well i hope.