Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 08:34:28 pm

Author Topic: Offer pack (for residential halls)  (Read 901 times)  Share 

fruitbowl34

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Offer pack (for residential halls)
« on: January 16, 2019, 08:00:24 pm »
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone knew what ID is needed for the offer pack, as the residency agreement requires ID and I'm not sure what ID it's asking for? Is it possible I leave it blank? (I have attached the image)
Thanks

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: Offer pack (for residential halls)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2019, 08:02:08 pm »
+3
From memory it's for your student ID number. If you haven't been given that yet, just leave it blank :)

fruitbowl34

• Trailblazer
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2019, 08:10:21 pm »
From memory it's for your student ID number. If you haven't been given that yet, just leave it blank :)

Great! Thanks so much! :)

fruitbowl34

• Trailblazer
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 09:28:47 pm »
Hi everyone, I had another question. When trying to get the rental deposit from the Monash shop it asks for Resident Student ID or Applicant Client Number, I'm not quite sure what that is or where to get one. It is a required field for the rental deposit.

Thanks

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2019, 10:33:43 pm »
+1
Hi everyone, I had another question. When trying to get the rental deposit from the Monash shop it asks for Resident Student ID or Applicant Client Number, I'm not quite sure what that is or where to get one. It is a required field for the rental deposit.

Thanks
I think it should be in the email they sent you offering you a place on res. Otherwise it might be in the email acknowledging the application you sent to live on res.

If you're really stuck, get in contact with MRS (https://www.monash.edu/accommodation/contact) - their phone number is 99056266 - and they'll help you out. :)

fruitbowl34

• Trailblazer
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2019, 10:18:49 pm »
I think it should be in the email they sent you offering you a place on res. Otherwise it might be in the email acknowledging the application you sent to live on res.

If you're really stuck, get in contact with MRS (https://www.monash.edu/accommodation/contact) - their phone number is 99056266 - and they'll help you out. :)

I found the number in the email they sent just like you said! Thanks so much again, I really appreciate it!