Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:44 pm

Author Topic: English: Online Literary Article  (Read 1468 times)

Jazmin Ward

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
English: Online Literary Article
« on: February 21, 2021, 08:56:36 pm »
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on my English comparative online literary article. We had to write an online literary article for a well-read audience comparing and contrasting the nature of 'the Dream’ in both The Great Gatsby and The Castle. I think that I mostly need to work on expression and adding in more subtle references to aesthetic features and stylistic devices used in the texts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!  :)

s110820

• MOTM: April 20
  • QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
Re: English: Online Literary Article
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2021, 10:40:28 pm »
Hi,
I was just wondering if anyone could give me any feedback on my English comparative online literary article. We had to write an online literary article for a well-read audience comparing and contrasting the nature of 'the Dream’ in both The Great Gatsby and The Castle. I think that I mostly need to work on expression and adding in more subtle references to aesthetic features and stylistic devices used in the texts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks!  :)

Hey Jazmin,

I would be more than happy to write some feedback for you! I’ll send the version with feedback via email as soon as it’s finished or if it’s easier I can just reply to this thread with the attachment - whichever option you prefer.

Have a great week and kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

Jazmin Ward

• Adventurer
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 09:14:02 am »
Thank you Darcy that would be awesome. My email is [email protected]

I hope you have a great week as well!

Jazmin Ward

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2021, 06:17:28 pm »
Hi Darcy,

If it's not too much trouble would you be able to attach the feedback to this thread once it is finished, as my email is playing up at the moment? Thank you!

Kind regards,
Jazmin Ward