Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:59:47 am

Poll

Should AN change the post milestones to something more refreshing? Namely, should it change the post milestones to what is outlined below?

Yes, change the post milestones to what is outlined below.
Yes, change the post milestones - but I would want significant changes to what is outlined below.
No, do not change the post milestones.

Author Topic: New Post Milestones - Vote Yes/No  (Read 7699 times)

studybuddy7777

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +16
Re: New Post Milestones - Vote Yes/No
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2016, 12:55:13 pm »
Certainly the idea of this thread... If we wanted mod opinions, we'd ask at our weekly sacrifice.

regular users opinions pls

Weekly sacrifice? Omg there are so many things one does not know about being new here, lots of secret societies everywhere  ;)

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2593
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2016, 12:45:05 pm »
15 to 4 is pretty significant... would like to get a few more votes or even suggestions on changes before actually doing anything though!
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

FallingStar

• Forum Obsessive
  • Be yourself and be your best self.
  • Respect: +19
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2016, 01:15:20 pm »
+1
What are you talking about I've been here for only about half a year and I'm already on 900 :P

900 posts in half a year... 9,000 post in five years. That being said, I do believe that you have to post a lot, and regularly to get 9,000. If you want to add the 9,000 milestone, you may need to change it to a broader focus of the forum (to education in general, so that postgrad and industry can be discuss as well, and perhaps discussing more on the uni stuff. And perhaps stuff on scholarship tests too). Otherwise, you probably won't get any 9,000s.

And My opinion is that ATAR Notes legends actually sounds better than "over 9,000."

pi

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Doctor.
  • Respect: +2376
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2016, 03:11:05 pm »
+2
And My opinion is that ATAR Notes legends actually sounds better than "over 9,000."

As someone over 9000, I disagree :P