Administration > New Users Lounge

HSC Physics Posting Issue

(1/3) > >>

GeekModeEngaged:
Hi, I was just wondering if there is a limit of posts you can make to a certain thread in a span of time? (1hr, 1day, etc)
Thanks

Moderator edit: Split from How to Use the ATAR Notes Forums thread. Going a bit off topic

RuiAce:

--- Quote from: GeekModeEngaged on October 09, 2016, 06:48:06 pm ---Hi, I was just wondering if there is a limit of posts you can make to a certain thread in a span of time? (1hr, 1day, etc)
Thanks

--- End quote ---
Unless you are spamming or being annoying, this does not exist; active posting is encouraged.

GeekModeEngaged:

--- Quote from: RuiAce on October 09, 2016, 06:48:40 pm ---Unless you are spamming or being annoying, this does not exist; active posting is encouraged.

--- End quote ---

I didn't think I was spamming (and I hopefully wasn't being too annoying!), just asking questions. The 'reply' button on the "Physics questions" thread has dissapeared for me?

RuiAce:

--- Quote from: GeekModeEngaged on October 09, 2016, 06:51:45 pm ---I didn't think I was spamming (and I hopefully wasn't being too annoying!), just asking questions. The 'reply' button on the "Physics questions" thread has dissapeared for me?

--- End quote ---
Your posts on the physics thread seemed absolutely fine to me

GeekModeEngaged:

--- Quote from: RuiAce on October 09, 2016, 06:53:17 pm ---Your posts on the physics thread seemed absolutely fine to me

--- End quote ---

The issue is that it isn't allowing me to post anything more. Should I just wait a little while?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version