Archived Discussion > VCE Results and ATAR Discussion 2018

Post your study scores and ATAR here

(1/32) > >>

Joseph41:

Team, when results start trickling through, post your study scores and ATARs here!

Wishing everybody the best of luck. :)

PhoenixxFire:

--- Quote from: PhoenixxFire on November 16, 2018, 10:19:41 pm ---Lmao I hate predicting scores, why am I doing this? #conformity #yolo

English: 20-26
Further: 42-46
Outdoor ed: 36-40
Enviro: 36-40

ATAR: 82-89.60

So I just put the lowest and highest of that range into ATARcalc....and I swear if I get 89.6 I'll be so annoyed lol. It's always kind of been a goal to get 90, but I really doubt it'll happen.

So anyway, the above I'm fairly confident on. But below are a bit more precise scores.

English: 24
Further: 46
Outdoor ed: 37
Enviro: 37/38

ATAR: 87ish

In my head I've been thinking 87 or 88 so that sounds about right. Still hoping for a miracle 90, but it's pretty unlikely.

Edit: Just a little update for future record. Am currently convinced that I'm going to get 85 :)

--- End quote ---

Well I guess I get to be first then :)
Actual scores:
English: 28
Further: 44 (this one is a bit sad ngl)
Outdoor Ed: 35 (lol. I thought I'd done better than that, but oh well).
Enviro: 43!!!!!!!! (WTF I was not expecting that, also kinda sucks though because I got B A+ A+ so if I'd been rank 1 for U3....)

ATAR: 90.80

I was sought of hoping for a miracle, but that's the highest I could realistically hope for and I'm fucking thrilled that I got 90 ;D ;D

Kinda disappointed about math and outdoor ed though :'( I don't know how I managed to get 43 in Enviro with a B lol, kinda sad because now I wish I'd been rank 1 lol.

My hands are still shaking.

Anne Boleyn:
Ok guys so I did bio 3/4 this year and I got 35, is that a good result?

S200:
Lol. Let's just say my predictions were wack.

sub 20 from the ATAR I predicted and it's near enough

PhoenixxFire:

--- Quote from: Anne Boleyn on December 14, 2018, 07:25:00 am ---Ok guys so I did bio 3/4 this year and I got 35, is that a good result?

--- End quote ---
There isn't really any way to objectively determine if it's good - that's up to you. The average is about 30 though :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version