Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 09:45:17 am

Author Topic: Sydney uni e12 offers?  (Read 2641 times)

joannelovescake

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +11
Sydney uni e12 offers?
« on: November 07, 2018, 05:16:25 pm »
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has received a conditional offer from usyd through E12? Website says E12 outcomes are released early November, so I'm not sure whether I didn't make it or if I'm just impatient  :P

Really relying on this scheme after bio and chem exams left me upset and disappointed :( 
HSC 2018  :  English Adv, Legal Studies, Ancient History, Chemistry, Biology

2019: BCommerce / BLaws @ UNSW

I offer affordable one-to-one and group tutoring in English, Modern Greek, History and Science :) send me a message!

fr123_

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Re: Sydney uni e12 offers?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2018, 04:24:24 pm »
nor have i!
i've been stressing about it because i applied to Oral Health and with that they told me i didn't have to apply or pay for the multiple mini interviews, however, if i don't get the e12 offer i need to apply for the interview and pay for it by the 9th of November. freaking out a bit considering the 9th is tomorrow and i haven't gotten an email and they said conditional offers go out mid-November.

Has anyone had any luck with e12 offers? or any e12 Bachelor of Oral Health applicants that could help?

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 02:10:17 pm »
Apparently the SRS offers will be released on the 15th of November. I presume this is when the E12 offers will be released since E12 is a part of that scheme. They haven't been really clear about the release otherwise which I think is a bit inconvenient for a lot of people who have other components to their offers that have to be considered. It would be beneficial if they informed us soon  :-\

nor have i!
i've been stressing about it because i applied to Oral Health and with that they told me i didn't have to apply or pay for the multiple mini interviews, however, if i don't get the e12 offer i need to apply for the interview and pay for it by the 9th of November. freaking out a bit considering the 9th is tomorrow and i haven't gotten an email and they said conditional offers go out mid-November.

Has anyone had any luck with e12 offers? or any e12 Bachelor of Oral Health applicants that could help?

I would suggest you pay for them and then if you get the offer, inform the university so you can negotiate further. Best to play it safe  ;D Good luck with your applications  8)
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 02:12:13 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

fr123_

• Adventurer
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2018, 07:12:45 pm »
is it just me or is usyd pretty annoying with staying in contact and giving proper timelines 😭 i’ve literally called/emailed the uni so many times this week and more than half the time they ether didn’t pick up or were of no help. i guess it’s time to pay for the interview, good luck to you tho! 

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 08:12:26 pm »
is it just me or is usyd pretty annoying with staying in contact and giving proper timelines 😭 i’ve literally called/emailed the uni so many times this week and more than half the time they ether didn’t pick up or were of no help. i guess it’s time to pay for the interview, good luck to you tho!

I totally know how you feel  :'( I remember emailing them six or seven times for the same question and I went from thinking I had enough time to change anything if need be to panicking because I had only a few hours left to submit something. As someone who also really values organisation, it just stressed me out heaps. You're not the only one  :-\
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

fr123_

• Adventurer
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2018, 01:58:41 pm »
yess aaah! this whole uni thing is so stressful, i’ve got no idea what i’m doing tbh
what are you applying to?

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2018, 03:01:03 pm »
I've applied to Bachelor of Music (Musicology major) for the Conservatorium  ;D I'm tossing up between this course and Music Ed right now. What is everyone else putting down?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 03:22:57 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-

fr123_

• Adventurer
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2018, 12:43:31 pm »
to everyone applying for oral health; am i tripping or have they changed the dates on their timeline?
i remember it as the interview time for each applicant would be finalised on the 12th nov and the last day to register for the mmi was the 9th??  :-\
i’m so confused.