Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:09 pm

Author Topic: Prelim & HSC Entertainment Industry Q & A Thread  (Read 5893 times)

thereal_laura

• MOTM: AUG 19
  • Trailblazer
  • amateur film director yo
  • Respect: +9
Prelim & HSC Entertainment Industry Q & A Thread
« on: August 14, 2019, 09:16:16 pm »
+4
hey y'all! I just thought I'd start up an Entertainment Q&A thread. If you have anything you want to ask or want to discuss, please do so!

just a little bit about me, so, I've been studying Entertainment since 2018. Now, I'm currently in year 12 ranked 2nd in my class, I'm about to do my HSC and finally receive my Cert III in Live Productions and Technical Services.

im so glad to see this section of ATAR Notes alive, I really wish this had been started sooner because I would have been on here 24/7. hopefully this baby will live long for many generations of Entertainment and VET students! :) ♡♡♡
« Last Edit: October 23, 2019, 08:04:19 pm by thereal_laura »
2019 HSC SUBJECTS

Visual Art
Biology (lol)
CAF's
Catholic Studies (non ATAR)
English Standard
Entertainment Industry ♡ (VET)

come find me over at the VET Subjects forum! we have cheese and marshmallows

olivialockestevens

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Re: Prelim & HSC Entertainment Industry Q & A Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2019, 09:19:30 pm »
+1
im in year 11 and considering which subject to drop - either entertainment or business studies.
I dislike them the same amount and my teachers are equally terrible. the no assessment thing for vet scares me but i guess its less stress during the year. the reason I am seriously considering not dropping business is because i've done surprisingly well in my exam and assessments with close to 0 effort in class and extra study. I am not much of an essay/wordy person so that worries me for business, and a large amount of content in vet is quite overwhelming .

what are your thoughts?
even some info on how you are finding learning the content for entertainment would be helpful :)

thanksss