Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:31:30 pm

Author Topic: IDF Subjects? Which lectures to go to?  (Read 1267 times)  Share 

reg

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
IDF Subjects? Which lectures to go to?
« on: February 25, 2008, 11:09:00 am »
I am doin Philosophy, Politics and Economics & Democracy as IDF subjects, there are two lectures: A, B (A1, A2, B1, B2).

In the subject info it states 2 lectures + 1 tut, but subjects don't use alloc8 blah blah, so it only signed me up for the one lecture (A1).

Do I just show up to the other lecture as it pleases me? I can't seem to find anything on the site that indicates otherwise =\.

Eriny

• The lamp of enlightenment
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +100
Re: IDF Subjects? Which lectures to go to?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 04:14:03 pm »
There's no roll check or anything at lectures, so it's fine for you to just show up.

reg

• Victorian
  • Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:01:55 pm »
Surely that means with "Overfull" lectures that people will inevitably miss out?

Collin Li

• VCE Tutor
  • Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +17
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2008, 10:55:56 pm »
Surely that means with "Overfull" lectures that people will inevitably miss out?

Lectures never have a 100% attendance rate anyway. The only lectures I've ever seen overflow are the 12pm Introductory Macroeconomics lectures. That is because there are three other lecture streams during the day, but obviously people illegitimately attend the convenient 12pm session, which causes an overflow, even if the overall turnout rate for the subject is as low as 50% (which it probably isn't).