Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:22:46 pm

Author Topic: uni timetable  (Read 7263 times)  Share 

TrueLight

• Victorian
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +9
Re: uni timetable
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 04:32:06 pm »
na u have some time... like 5-10 minutes to get between lectures and eat as much as u can on the way
http://www.campaignforliberty.com

Completed Bachelor of Science. Majored in Immunology and Microbiology.

“Who controls the past, controls the future. Who controls the present, controls the past.”
George Orwell, 1984.

"Terrorism is the best political weapon for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
Adolf Hitler

“The bigger the lie, the more inclined people will be to believe it”
Adolf Hitler

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just

Fyrefly

• ★☆★ 一期一会 ★☆★
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +307
Re: uni timetable
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 11:33:30 am »
haha. my timetable with allocate+ is pretty sweet - 4 days (i have wednesday off) but my Thursday is pretty packed and all my activities are back to back from 11-5!?

How can you get from one lecture to another lecture when they start/end at the same time - I guess it doesn't really matter, but still, I don't want to rush to the lecture and miss out of some vital stuff.

do they mind if as one tutorial ends, you're suppose to be in another - as in , theres no actual time between classes?

@ Monash, classes finish 5/6 mins 2 the hour and start 5/6 mins past the hour.
I 4get whether it's 5 or 6 minutes but u get the idea... u have bout 10 minutes 2 get 2 ur nxt class
(except when u've got a lecturer that wants 2 keep going and going, lol ...our miceco lecturer would always wait 4 the dozen or so of us 2 trudge in l8 from our BusLaw lecture).
|| BComm + DipLang (Jap) @ Monash ||