Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:33:40 pm

Author Topic: Chinese SL Detailed Study Help  (Read 1591 times)  Share 

duriangreentea

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Chinese SL Detailed Study Help
« on: April 26, 2019, 03:59:05 pm »
Hi all,
For my end of year Detailed Study Oral exam, my topic is 北海. The 3 aspects I'm doing are 1) 北海的发展历史,2)北海的景点,3)北海的美食。
My oral teacher told me to think of some possible questions the assessors could ask about my topic, but I can only think of a few simple one's. Like:
How long is Beihai's history?
What is the place known for?
Has it changed from its original purpose?
What food is eaten there?
Any staple foods?
Where is the food from?
What attractions are there? (and some basic questions regarding the 10 places I have picked. eg/ basic info, where it is, what's unique about them etc.)

Can anyone think of any other questions that may be asked?

Thanks

aspiringantelope

Re: Chinese SL Detailed Study Help
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 11:07:03 pm »
+1
Hi all,
For my end of year Detailed Study Oral exam, my topic is 北海. The 3 aspects I'm doing are 1) 北海的发展历史,2)北海的景点,3)北海的美食。
My oral teacher told me to think of some possible questions the assessors could ask about my topic, but I can only think of a few simple one's. Like:
What attractions are there? (and some basic questions regarding the 10 places I have picked. eg/ basic info, where it is, what's unique about them etc.)
Can anyone think of any other questions that may be asked?
Hey there! Not really sure what 北海 is but I just had a search, a city in Guangxi. So since you have chosen your topic to be a city, I'll try my best to give you some questions regarding each aspect. [Some may be ones aforementioned but I will just write the questions in Chinese]
1) 北海的发展历史
北海是哪一年建?
北海什么时候属于广西?
北海以前的人口对比现在的人口有什么不同?
北海的城市是一个什么样子的城市?[financial city, tourist attraction city?]
北海的经济发展有多快?
2)北海的景点
北海有什么好玩的地方呢?
毕竟北海在广西,那北海拥有者广西著名的山水吗?[如桂林,阳朔]
北海有没有国家公园呢?
如果你要去北海的一个地方,会是哪里?为什么?
许多更著名景点的历史吧 <-
3)北海的美食
北海有没有什么传统饮食或者美食呢?
北海大多数的人都会喜欢日常吃什么 - 如果有的话
北海人的口味?他们比较喜欢是海鲜吗?比较喜欢是米饭或者面条?为什么?
这些美食有多长时间的历史
味道怎么样?

Just a few that came up to my head, you might want to do some more research and make you 你对北海这座城市了如指掌!
Hope you perform well!

duriangreentea

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2019, 09:59:47 pm »
Hey there! Not really sure what 北海 is but I just had a search, a city in Guangxi. So since you have chosen your topic to be a city, I'll try my best to give you some questions regarding each aspect. [Some may be ones aforementioned but I will just write the questions in Chinese]
1) 北海的发展历史
北海是哪一年建?
北海什么时候属于广西?
北海以前的人口对比现在的人口有什么不同?
北海的城市是一个什么样子的城市?[financial city, tourist attraction city?]
北海的经济发展有多快?
2)北海的景点
北海有什么好玩的地方呢?
毕竟北海在广西,那北海拥有者广西著名的山水吗?[如桂林,阳朔]
北海有没有国家公园呢?
如果你要去北海的一个地方,会是哪里?为什么?
许多更著名景点的历史吧 <-
3)北海的美食
北海有没有什么传统饮食或者美食呢?
北海大多数的人都会喜欢日常吃什么 - 如果有的话
北海人的口味?他们比较喜欢是海鲜吗?比较喜欢是米饭或者面条?为什么?
这些美食有多长时间的历史
味道怎么样?

Just a few that came up to my head, you might want to do some more research and make you 你对北海这座城市了如指掌!
Hope you perform well!

Thanks for the help man. I'll try to think of some other questions for my second aspect to beef it up so I can smash through most of the 8 minutes from that.

aspiringantelope

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2019, 10:08:28 pm »
Thanks for the help man. I'll try to think of some other questions for my second aspect to beef it up so I can smash through most of the 8 minutes from that.
Great! Make sure your pronunciation is on point, and try add some idioms in!