Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 02:06:36 pm

Author Topic: Free VCE Lectures This July - Book Now! 👇  (Read 5325 times)  Share 

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
Re: Free VCE Lectures This July - Book Now! 👇
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2018, 10:48:11 pm »
+2
I left my calculator behind in the methods lecture today, did anyone see it or know how I might get it back? It was in lecture theatre 1, level 7 in the 2-5pm lecture.
Hey there! I've raised this with the admins who will hopefully see it soon (or tomorrow morning, given the late hour).
I'd also recommend sending a message to AN on Facebook though if possible, just to cover all bases! You can also email [email protected] if Facebook isn't a viable option.

not.yet.a.nerd

• Trendsetter
  • hello!
  • Respect: +80
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2018, 10:52:09 pm »
+2
Thank you, do you think I might be able to find I if I come in to RMIT on Sunday and ask the atar notes lecturers then?

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2018, 11:08:13 pm »
+1
Thank you, do you think I might be able to find I if I come in to RMIT on Sunday and ask the atar notes lecturers then?
I reckon it's worth a crack! With a bit of luck they'll have done sweeps of the lecture theatres and picked up any lost property :)

not.yet.a.nerd

• Trendsetter
  • hello!
  • Respect: +80
« Reply #18 on: July 08, 2018, 09:58:23 am »
+6
I reckon it's worth a crack! With a bit of luck they'll have done sweeps of the lecture theatres and picked up any lost property :)

I managed to get it back! Thanks for your help :D

geek123456

« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2018, 11:29:33 am »
Hi,
I was wondering from where I could access Biology Unit 4 Head start lecture slides because I did not receive the email containing the lecture slides !

Cheers

Poet

• MOTM: JUN 18
  • Part of the furniture
  • Love. ~she/they
  • Respect: +2790
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2018, 11:38:01 am »
+6
Hi,
I was wondering from where I could access Biology Unit 4 Head start lecture slides because I did not receive the email containing the lecture slides !

Cheers
Hey geek123456,
The lecture slides aren't out yet! They'll be released after the entire lecture series has concluded, most likely within that week (so, after July 15th). Don't worry, you'll get them. :)

If you wanted to check out any previous notes, here's a link to the VCE Biology notes section of the website. I recommend the ones uploaded by Joseph41, Katt97 and PhoenixxFire.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 11:50:48 am by secretly_a_poet »
Thoughts are only thoughts.
They are not you. You do belong to yourself,
even when your thoughts don't.

Dealing with Year 12 - Put Your Mental Health at the Forefront
A Little Guide to Healthy Eating

geek123456

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2018, 02:49:08 pm »
+1
Hey geek123456,
The lecture slides aren't out yet! They'll be released after the entire lecture series has concluded, most likely within that week (so, after July 15th). Don't worry, you'll get them. :)

If you wanted to check out any previous notes, here's a link to the VCE Biology notes section of the website. I recommend the ones uploaded by Joseph41, Katt97 and PhoenixxFire.
Hey geek123456,

Thank You :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2018, 05:06:43 pm »
+3
Lecture slides will be sent out in Monday's VCE newsletter. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.