Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:08:44 am

Author Topic: Old Marking Rules  (Read 62979 times)

jessica mo

• Trailblazer
Re: Old Marking Rules
« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2018, 09:34:31 pm »
Hi i'm new here!
i would like to know how many posts would be needed for me to get my creative/essay marked
thanks!

prickles

• Forum Obsessive
  • Goals are just dreams with deadlines
« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2018, 09:40:49 pm »
Hi i'm new here!
i would like to know how many posts would be needed for me to get my creative/essay marked
thanks!
Hey, and welcome!
At this stage, mainly because it is not too close to exam period, post it anyway! You'll definitely get some form of feedback - if you specifically want a mod to look at it, specify that, and you may have to wait a few days. If you need it really quick, I'm sure someone will be able to look at it.

Basically, post it anyway, someone will look at it, if you want deeper/more extensive feedback you may have to wait a few days.
 ;D ;D

jessica mo

• Trailblazer
« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2018, 09:45:33 pm »
Hey, and welcome!
At this stage, mainly because it is not too close to exam period, post it anyway! You'll definitely get some form of feedback - if you specifically want a mod to look at it, specify that, and you may have to wait a few days. If you need it really quick, I'm sure someone will be able to look at it.

Basically, post it anyway, someone will look at it, if you want deeper/more extensive feedback you may have to wait a few days.
 ;D ;D
yea..i just had the english exam today..but will they change the post counts after the exam period?

jessica mo

• Trailblazer
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2018, 09:46:46 pm »
Hey, and welcome!

;D ;D
i haven't posted anything yet..so i don't think i can get my stuff marked..right?

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2018, 11:22:49 pm »
yea..i just had the english exam today..but will they change the post counts after the exam period?

Yea, usually the post count changes before an exam period - usually trials or HSC.

i haven't posted anything yet..so i don't think i can get my stuff marked..right?

You can definitely get something marked! The post count is to get something marked by a moderator, but even if you don’t have enough posts and post an essay, your peers can look over it for you. :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

jessica mo

• Trailblazer
« Reply #125 on: April 04, 2018, 09:07:33 pm »
Yea, usually the post count changes before an exam period - usually trials or HSC.

You can definitely get something marked! The post count is to get something marked by a moderator, but even if you don’t have enough posts and post an essay, your peers can look over it for you. :-)
so i can can just make a post named creative? and they will have a look at it?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
« Reply #126 on: April 04, 2018, 09:17:45 pm »
so i can can just make a post named creative? and they will have a look at it?

Yep! Post it up and anyone who is able to lend a hand will do their best :)

bella13oo

• Fresh Poster
« Reply #127 on: April 09, 2018, 04:45:32 pm »
Hi, sorry to be a pain but where can I find the place to post english extension one esays?

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
« Reply #128 on: April 09, 2018, 06:31:59 pm »
Hi, sorry to be a pain but where can I find the place to post english extension one esays?

Hi! You're not being a pain at all. :-) Just make a thread with your essay here. :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW

Calley123

• Forum Regular
« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2018, 04:41:49 pm »
Hey, am I eligible to get my introduction history extension major work to get marked?

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2018, 08:45:46 pm »
Hey, am I eligible to get my introduction history extension major work to get marked?

Post it up! Hopefully one of our History Extension gurus can give it a read! ;D

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2018, 10:02:24 pm »
Split your post to its own topic Calley123! See here: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=178403.0

Calley123

• Forum Regular
« Reply #132 on: April 21, 2018, 07:53:21 am »
Split your post to its own topic Calley123! See here: https://atarnotes.com/forum/index.php?topic=178403.0

Oh sorry ! Will do next time !
:)

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
« Reply #133 on: April 21, 2018, 10:03:40 am »
Oh sorry ! Will do next time !
:)

Oh no it's okay! I meant like, I split your post into its own topic. It was a heads up, not a command, ahahaha! All sweet my friend, genuinely hope you get some useful feedback ;D