Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:55:41 am

Author Topic: best resources for psych (atar notes, a+ notes, neap etc)  (Read 1846 times)  Share 

rayaalandrito

• Fresh Poster
  • i just live in typical boredom
  • Respect: 0
best resources for psych (atar notes, a+ notes, neap etc)
« on: December 08, 2019, 05:00:01 pm »
+1
hi everyone

i’m in the midst of looking for additional resources for psych and i just wanna know what’s everyone’s opinions about study resources such as atar notes, a+ notes, neap, connect etc? how helpful were they? which one do you recommend most etc?

Erutepa

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Forum Leader
  • evenin'
  • Respect: +775
Re: best resources for psych (atar notes, a+ notes, neap etc)
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 08:42:22 pm »
+4
hi everyone

i’m in the midst of looking for additional resources for psych and i just wanna know what’s everyone’s opinions about study resources such as atar notes, a+ notes, neap, connect etc? how helpful were they? which one do you recommend most etc?
I only had one additional resource and that was the atar notes psych summary notes. I really quite enjoyed them and thought they were a good tool to help summarise topics but I can't say anything about any of the other resources though.
However more valuable then the summary notes was, in my opinoin, the atar notes free revision/headstart lectures. They were fantastic and thourough and really helped me consolidate the fair amount of content thats within psych so I reccomend keeping an eye out for them.
Good luck with psych and hopefully someone can give better insight into the best resource!
Qualifications
 > Have counted to 227
 > Can draw really good spiders
 > 2 Poet points
 > 6.5 insanipi points
 > 1 Bri MT point

yourfriendlyneighbourhoodghost

• Forum Obsessive
  • sleep now and dream, study now and live your dream
  • Respect: +34
Re: best resources for psych (atar notes, a+ notes, neap etc)
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 08:48:07 am »
+2
Hey,

I also used ATAR notes as well and they were very helpful. I also just used the textbook we were prescribed and got all the terms from in there.

I also made my own set of flashcard with every single term you needed to know.

https://quizlet.com/theghostwhoquizzes

Also, my teacher printed out a heap of practice exams both VCAA and external companies.
2018: Studio Arts [37]
2019: English [38] Psychology [38] Vis Com [36] Software Development [40] Further Maths [35]
ATAR: 87.95 ❤️

2020-2023 Bachelor of Arts @ Unimelb