Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 02:04:57 pm

Author Topic: can someone please give me advice on a killer thesis for english extension  (Read 744 times)

Jfernando312

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: +1
Hi anyone,
This is the essay question; i do agree with the statement im lost with how to approach the do you agree part and structure my response, i was thinking an integrated approach but idk helppp

Question: Until the lion learns how to write, every story will always glorify the hunter.

Do you agree? Discuss this statement with reference to two prescribed texts and at least ONE related text of your own choosing.

This is what i have done;

Colonial discourse functions as a framework of narratives that serve the purpose of exposing the relationship between what is considered the self and the other. However, although colonial discourse is generated within the society and cultures where the colonizers are known as a subjugating force, the colonized may also come to perceive their own concealed perspective of inferiority.

My prescribed texts are heart of darkness, the film a passage to India and my related text is the kite Runner.