Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 28, 2024, 08:15:33 pm

Author Topic: Psych subforum review  (Read 1150 times)  Share 

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
Psych subforum review
« on: September 27, 2018, 05:34:47 pm »
+6
What could we/me be doing better?
What has worked well?
How did you feel about the research methods thread (new this year) - would it work better with less questions?

Do you have any ideas for improvement?

Please give your honest thoughts - I want to improve (this) :)

peter.g15

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +29
Re: Psych subforum review
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 09:29:06 pm »
+2
What could we/me be doing better?
What has worked well?
How did you feel about the research methods thread (new this year) - would it work better with less questions?

Do you have any ideas for improvement?

Please give your honest thoughts - I want to improve (this) :)

I haven't been asking questions on here this year, but last year it was wonderful, and it seems even better this year !

The research methods question thread seems like the most useful thing that you guys have done to help - it's really an important part of psychology now, so hopefully it helps a ton of people. I don't think that less questions is necessarily a good idea, I guess people can choose to answer the questions that they are weak on so that they can get advice on them.

Otherwise, I think this subforum is going great considering that we aren't the biggest science (not that many posts compared to the other science forums. There's a nice balance of asking questions and giving answers. It was most definitely a very useful resource for me last year, and I'm sure it'll get even better in the future :)
2019 - 23: Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine @ Monash University

rani_b

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +67
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 10:54:46 am »
+2
Hey!

Evidently, I think this thread is great since I post here all the time. I like that I can get clarification any time I need instead of having to book a time in with my teacher - everyone is so willing to help.

I really liked the research methods thread, I kind of just lurked on there and it was especially helpful at the start of the year when I was just getting to know what research methods even was.

Yeah, overall I think it's been super helpful and I don't really have any criticisms  :)
2019 ATAR: 99.85

Selling: English [50] & Lit [48] essays! PM for details.

Bri MT

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Administrator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • invest in wellbeing so it can invest in you
  • Respect: +3677
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 11:18:38 am »
+1

Thankyou! :)

Great to know that the research methods thread was most useful at the start of the year :)