Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 08:28:57 am

Author Topic: Which would be better, Secondary Teaching/Arts or Secondary Teaching/Arts(Maths)  (Read 2054 times)  Share 

Odette

Ok so which would be better??
Secondary Teaching/Arts is at Deakin Uni and Secondary Teaching/Arts (Maths) is at ACU
I'm not too sure which would be better... any advice would be helpful thanks :)

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
I thought you wanted to teach business-type subjects? If so then definitely the arts one. The ACU one seems to be a little restrictive ...
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

Odette

Yeah I did but then I saw a few interesting subjects that I'd love to be teaching lol (at deakin) ... it's kinda hard to find one with business-type subjects :( ... except that course at monash ...curse you monash!!! lol

melanie.dee

• Victorian
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +1
Why don't you put Monash down? The clearly-in was about 89, but the fringe enter was 86ish or something, and didn't you get about 88? You should definitely put it down, theres a good chance of you getting in.

Odette

It's way too far for me that's why :( all the way in clayton :'( :'(

ninwa

• Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1021
Well can't you arrange to live in student accomodation?

Your parents offered to pay for you to move out - you can always ask them to pay for accomodation at Monash right? :)
ExamPro enquiries to [email protected]

costargh

Yeh if you're going to move out you might as well move close to Uni... even if its not at the Uni... you could try and fiind a place to rent or share with other students going to Monash.

Odette

Hmm I'll talk to them about that then, =) not sure they'd want me that far away from them though but who knows