Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 06:46:10 am

Author Topic: Oral Component of CSL  (Read 1220 times)  Share 

ErnieTheBirdi

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: 0
Oral Component of CSL
« on: July 06, 2020, 12:34:21 am »
Anybody else stressed as hell about the Oral component of Chinese SL? Does anyone have any advice? I'm so stressed and I have no idea what to do. I'm currently just trying to remember everything as well and as best as possible. Any advice??

talic

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +14
Re: Oral Component of CSL
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2020, 09:49:02 pm »
i am also stressed about the oral. I'm non-background and also lazy/quite terrible at Chinese so its a bit of an issue. I hope you do well though!

ErnieTheBirdi

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 11:30:39 am »
i am also stressed about the oral. I'm non-background and also lazy/quite terrible at Chinese so its a bit of an issue. I hope you do well though!
I know how you feel! I also found out my oral is on the 14th of October so... 44 days left. Hopefully, I do well enough

ally1784

• Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2020, 12:42:31 am »
Excuse me, I'm currently doing units 1 and 2 Chinese SL and I'm not quite sure how to answer this question.
假如父母不同意你在学校有异性朋友,你会怎么办?
Are you able to help me with this please?

brothanathan

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 03:52:20 pm »
Excuse me, I'm currently doing units 1 and 2 Chinese SL and I'm not quite sure how to answer this question.
假如父母不同意你在学校有异性朋友,你会怎么办?
Are you able to help me with this please?

Assuming the above question 假如父母不同意你在学校有异性朋友,你会怎么办?means:

If your parents don't approve you of having friends of the opposite sex, what should you do?

At first if it helps, think of how you would answer this in English and then try to convert (translate+adjust expression, phrasing) it to Chinese.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2020, 03:58:25 pm by brothanathan »