Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 04:42:38 am

Author Topic: Best text response structure?  (Read 1765 times)  Share 

JonoFlores

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Best text response structure?
« on: May 25, 2017, 06:20:15 pm »
I've just been informed that for my upcoming literature exam I will have to write a text response for 'The Importance of being Earnest' and I'm familiar with themes and that, I'm just looking for the best way to structure this essay. Thanks

clarke54321

• Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +365
Re: Best text response structure?
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2017, 06:45:47 pm »
+2
I've just been informed that for my upcoming literature exam I will have to write a text response for 'The Importance of being Earnest' and I'm familiar with themes and that, I'm just looking for the best way to structure this essay. Thanks

Hey!

So given that this is new to the Lit study design, there haven't been many sample essays for the Literary Perspective essay. However, from what my teachers have told me and what Lauren has written in this awesome article https://atarnotes.com/vce-literature-literary-perspectives/ , structure is up to you!

I'd really recommend that you read Lauren's article, as it breaks down the task really well. But at the end of the day, all Lit students are in the same boat, as there are a lack of sample essays circulating. I'm sure as the exam approaches, more and more companies will release samples. 

Sorry, I'm assuming that this is a Lit perspectives essay, which you need help with. If not, provide more details of the task so that I can offer some advice.  :)

All the best!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 07:27:26 pm by clarke54321 »
BA (Linguistics) I University of Melbourne
Tips and Tricks for VCE English [50]

Essay Marking Services in 2021 for VCE English + Essays for Sale