Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 11:33:22 am

Author Topic: From today until November 2 (and beyond)  (Read 21004 times)

dancing phalanges

• Forum Leader
  • Respect: +312
Re: From today until November 2
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2017, 10:56:48 am »
Well, journalism (in particular sports journalism) is a field I have wanted to pursue since I was 12 years old so that has always been there, and then ever since doing legal studies it kind of hit me only about a month ago how much I enjoy it and I thought why not get a double degree just incase in 5 years time I do end up wanting to pursue law. Just something handy to have I reckon :)

You can work on the NRL Judiciary   ;)
HSC 2017 (ATAR 98.95) - English Advanced (94), English Extension 1 (48), Modern History (94), Studies of Religion 1 (48), Visual Arts (95), French Continuers (92)

Download our free discovery trial paper!

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
  • Respect: +126
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2017, 01:06:09 pm »
+1
You can work on the NRL Judiciary   ;)

Haha I should! Although, I’d let every Manly player off......:P
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2017, 10:53:30 am »
+2
Has not been a great week study wise for a variety of personal reasons, but I am hoping that will change today, although the cramps are getting to me baaaaaad. Gosh, all I have come on here and done is rant  ;D I promise I will start talking about a few more positive things from now on too!!! I made my website for my online tutoring, something I have been wanting to do since last year! But I am struggling with how to best advertise it, if anyone has any tips feel free to leave them below :P or if you have a friend in year 11 about to begin year 12, or that is you yourself, PM me so I can tell you more if you are interested!

Today my goals are to write flashcards for my PDHPE options, plan an extension 1 English creative and get an extension 1 English essay done. How much have you guys been doing per day, and what have you been doing in that day? I feel like this is too little but it's better than what I have done this week haha. Next week is going to be the week I crack into past papers all day eeeerrryyy day (I hope lol)
HSC subjects
Advanced English | Extension 1 English | Extension 2 English | Legal Studies | PDHPE | Society and Culture | General 2 Maths

Need HSC tutoring, mentoring or essay marking? I'm offering all of that online! Check out all the offers, pricing and details here https://bandsevenhsctutoring.wordpress.com/blog/ and feel free to get in contact with me if you want any more info :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2017, 11:02:37 am »
+1
^Congrats on the website!

Why not chuck a link to it in your forum signature? :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #19 on: October 05, 2017, 11:04:17 am »
^Congrats on the website!

Why not chuck a link to it in your forum signature? :)

Oooh I didn't realise that was allowed! Definitely will now!!!!
HSC subjects

Opengangs

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • \(\mathbb{O}_\mathbb{G}\)
  • Respect: +480
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2017, 11:04:33 am »
Ooh, that seems exciting. What subjects are you offering to tutor? I've also considered being a tutor after the HSC, ahaha.

Study wise, I've been working on Paper 1 and 2 a lot lately. I've also been honing in on my analysis for Module A. Planning to get Module B and C done by the end of the week.

I've also done Biology and 3u practice papers this week, so it's been pretty productive. :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2017, 11:06:38 am »
Oooh I didn't realise that was allowed! Definitely will now!!!!

We like to look after our super-users hahaha. ;) It's all sweet on the assumption it's not too big/obnoxious or whatever.

The more you make helpful posts, the better the endorsement! :D

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2017, 11:09:19 am »
+2
Ooh, that seems exciting. What subjects are you offering to tutor? I've also considered being a tutor after the HSC, ahaha.

Study wise, I've been working on Paper 1 and 2 a lot lately. I've also been honing in on my analysis for Module A. Planning to get Module B and C done by the end of the week.

I've also done Biology and 3u practice papers this week, so it's been pretty productive. :)

Offering tutoring for Standard, Advanced, Ext 1 and Ext 2 English, General 1 and 2 Maths, Legal Studies, Society and Culture and PDHPE :)

That is awesome you have had a productive week, you should be proud of yourself! I did English last year (bc compacted curriculum) so I am lucky my first exam isn't until two weeks today!

We like to look after our super-users hahaha. ;) It's all sweet on the assumption it's not too big/obnoxious or whatever.

The more you make helpful posts, the better the endorsement! :D

Very good point  ;) Making posts/answering questions actually have been so helpful for myself! I have been answering quite a few on the PDHPE forums because it is my most strongest subject of all and it has really helped me revise myself and gain a greater depth of knowledge when figuring out how exactly I can explain something to someone else!
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 11:35:26 am by paigek3 »
HSC subjects

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2017, 12:28:05 pm »
+4
Very good point  ;) Making posts/answering questions actually have been so helpful for myself! I have been answering quite a few on the PDHPE forums because it is my most strongest subject of all and it has really helped me revise myself and gain a greater depth of knowledge when figuring out how exactly I can explain something to someone else!
I've been trying to do the same thing but on the biology forum! Even though my strongest subject is actually geography, there's not many people active on that board at the moment (I'm hoping to change that slowly though) so I I've turned to bio instead, which I am still good at, and am finding it so beneficial.
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2017, 09:34:55 pm »
+5
Focused on PD todayyyyyyyy. Wanna do something more tonight seeing as though I am having half of the day off tomorrow because my boyfriend's staying the night at mine yayyyy! But he's going to leave early on Sunday cause of course I have to study and he has to study for Uni exams coming up boooooooo

This is gonna sound so weird but around this time last night I posted my first essay to be marked in the legal section and I am really excited for the feedback hahaha!! I literally keep refreshing omg I have become obsessed with AN oops
HSC subjects

Natasha.97

• NSW MVP - 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • ~
  • Respect: +667
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2017, 09:39:53 pm »
+6
This is gonna sound so weird but around this time last night I posted my first essay to be marked in the legal section and I am really excited for the feedback hahaha!! I literally keep refreshing omg I have become obsessed with AN oops[/b]

One of us, one of us~~
Life is weird and crazy as heck but what can you do?

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2017, 04:21:22 pm »
+3
Just been continuing to write an essay for ext 1 which I have severely over written, so will be posting in the ext 1 forums soon for feedback on what to take out and just for feedback in general!

My goals for this week (oct 8-oct 14) are:
- complete sports med flash cards and consolidate all PDHPE notes from mon-tues
- a PDHPE past paper a day from wed-friday
- finish my extension 1 essay
- do some legal short answer
- do a family essay for legal

Feelin a bit sad bc my boyfriend left this morning and we live about 40 min from eachother so we only hang out on weekends (until i start uni of course and my schedule becomes a bit more flexible!) but even less cause of the nature of right now being exam season - stupid uni exams and HSC!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:26:59 pm by paigek3 »
HSC subjects

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2017, 04:53:32 pm »
+5
Once I complete my ext essay I will have done everything I wanted to achieve today yaaaaayy! That's amazing because I write articles for my local (semi)professional cricket team and I totally forgot I had an article due today at 5pm until about lunch time!! But that is complete so it is back to extension.
As much as my teacher has made me hate the subject I do weirdly enjoy writing essays for it...once I have my head wrapped around what I want to say lol! I need to plan in extension for my writing to be any good so I keep debating on whether I should take two mins at the start to plan, but I am worried I would run out of time ahhhh. Although, in trials I had 5 mins extra (after writing 14 pgs combined from essay and creative) so maybe I can afford it?
HSC subjects

Joseph41

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2017, 05:14:03 pm »
+1
^What type of articles do you write? Like, match reports? I absolutely love this development haha.

paigek3

• Forum Obsessive
  • My name is Ella
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2017, 06:55:14 pm »
+1
^What type of articles do you write? Like, match reports? I absolutely love this development haha.

Match previews! Although they always turn into a half match report because I usually look back on the week prior to sort of predict what needs to happen this week :P
HSC subjects