Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 02:35:34 pm

Author Topic: What should I be doing in these last few days before the exam?  (Read 4104 times)  Share 

rachid.kam

• Forum Regular
  • The higher you fly, the harder you fall
  • Respect: +5
What should I be doing in these last few days before the exam?
« on: November 12, 2017, 12:27:42 pm »
Hey Ya'll!
I'm really tired and ceebs typing :P, but like the title itself is pretty self-explanatory.
Thanks so much. ;D
2016:
Biology [41]
2017:
Texts and Traditions [] | Physics [lool] | Chemistry [46] | Methods [looool] | English[38]
Atar: 92
Monash University: Bachelor of Biomed 2018-2020

Texts and Traditions: The path toward a 40+
100 Days until the VCE Chem Exam: STRATEGY

tinkerbell101

• Trailblazer
  • Respect: 0
Re: What should I be doing in these last few days before the exam?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2017, 02:27:51 pm »
+2
Hey Ya'll!
I'm really tired and ceebs typing :P, but like the title itself is pretty self-explanatory.
Thanks so much. ;D

Maybe just go over your notes and the few tricky questions you encountered in your practice exams. Try and stay as relaxed as possible- on the day before your exam- DO NOT STUDY!! take some time to relax and do things you enjoy such as watching a movie, hanging out with a friend (given that they are free), go for a run or read a book. Eat healthily and gets lots of sleep so that your brain can reconsolidate everything you have learned this year. Please learn from my mistake- the night before my accounting exam, I could not sleep at all because i was super stressed. Stay as calm as possible- VCE is only a small chapter in your life, it won't be the end of the world if you don't achieve results that you wanted. ALso, ask teachers for any feedback and make sure you know how to apply your skills to the subject. Good luck for your exams! Xxx

rachid.kam

• Forum Regular
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2017, 07:18:32 pm »
Maybe just go over your notes and the few tricky questions you encountered in your practice exams. Try and stay as relaxed as possible- on the day before your exam- DO NOT STUDY!! take some time to relax and do things you enjoy such as watching a movie, hanging out with a friend (given that they are free), go for a run or read a book. Eat healthily and gets lots of sleep so that your brain can reconsolidate everything you have learned this year. Please learn from my mistake- the night before my accounting exam, I could not sleep at all because i was super stressed. Stay as calm as possible- VCE is only a small chapter in your life, it won't be the end of the world if you don't achieve results that you wanted. ALso, ask teachers for any feedback and make sure you know how to apply your skills to the subject. Good luck for your exams! Xxx
Thanks tinkerbell!
2016:
Biology [41]
2017:
Texts and Traditions [] | Physics [lool] | Chemistry [46] | Methods [looool] | English[38]

rachid.kam

• Forum Regular
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2017, 09:23:07 pm »
Bump! :P
2016:
Biology [41]
2017: