Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 17, 2024, 07:42:50 am

Author Topic: How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?  (Read 1269 times)  Share 

strawberriesarekewl

• Trailblazer
How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
« on: February 22, 2017, 11:35:39 am »
SO as you all know, the zombie apocalypse will be occuring "x" years in the future, leading to humanity's decline. As we civilians are desperate to survive we need to start preparing NOW and as time comes we will be PREPARED

What would you all do now to prepare for the zombie apocalypse and what would you do by the time the zombie apocalypse comes in order to survive?

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
Re: How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2017, 02:33:03 pm »
SO as you all know, the zombie apocalypse will be occuring "x" years in the future, leading to humanity's decline. As we civilians are desperate to survive we need to start preparing NOW and as time comes we will be PREPARED

What would you all do now to prepare for the zombie apocalypse and what would you do by the time the zombie apocalypse comes in order to survive?
I'm gonna start off with what should be done as the zombie apocalypse has started.

Find out which of the people in your group has gotten bitten by a zombie and is hiding the infection.  :P

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2017, 08:55:47 pm »
Build a rocket and head for Mars with only my family

If they are infected then too bad, no family = no reason to live = may as well be infected as well.

strawberriesarekewl

• Trailblazer
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:59:03 pm »
Build a rocket and head for Mars with only my family

If they are infected then too bad, no family = no reason to live = may as well be infected as well.

Once you get to Mars you'll be so confused due to the different "times"

And I'm quite sure it will be difficult for you to get a spaceship to mars. Heaps of people would probably want to get there to escape the apocalypse

Why not get a boat and flee with your family, I'm quite sure zombies cant swim at all

sweetiepi

• National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "A Bit of Chaos" (she/they)
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 09:01:12 pm »
I'd probably stock up on food and then build a small boat and then sail off to the middle of an ocean
2017-2019: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Formulation Science)
2020: Bachelor of Pharmaceutical Science (Honours) Read my uni journey here!

RuiAce

• ATAR Notes Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • "All models are wrong, but some are useful."
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2017, 09:02:36 pm »
Once you get to Mars you'll be so confused due to the different "times"

And I'm quite sure it will be difficult for you to get a spaceship to mars. Heaps of people would probably want to get there to escape the apocalypse

Why not get a boat and flee with your family, I'm quite sure zombies cant swim at all
Who said they needed to breathe?

They can walk underwater.

strawberriesarekewl

• Trailblazer
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2017, 09:04:19 pm »
I'd probably stock up on food and then build a small boat and then sail off to the middle of an ocean

Great idea, however....if you run out of food, that is an issue

I would recommend having a vegetarian farm and hiding in a highly defensive structure which will prevent zombies from coming

Remember, there will be other people trying to harm you for food and such so you will need to defend yourself