Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 19, 2024, 10:57:30 am

Author Topic: Syllabus Notes Help  (Read 970 times)

PeriPeri101

• Trailblazer
  • dramatic at heart
  • Respect: +25
Syllabus Notes Help
« on: January 29, 2019, 11:47:08 pm »
Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great holiday before going back to school, although I do have a question.
I am going into Year 11 this year and I am using the system where you bring one binder to school each day with loose leaflet paper then dispense it into its individual binder at home for that subject. This system worked great for me last year.
At the start of binder I want to have the syllabus for the this year so I can highlight each dot point as each topic is covered and I can write summary notes for each.

Don't know if this question makes sense but the syllabus on NESA  are 30+ pages long, so anyone else who has done this, how have they gone about only selecting what they need. Copying and Pasting did not work and I do not have time to re write it all. I do not have a printer so I can't print out all the pages only a couple or I will waste my money  :P Screenshot?

Okay Hope this question makes any sense at all and thanks in advance. Good Luck everyone  ;D
subjects - year 12 2020: Biology - Society and Culture - Drama - Advanced Mathematics - Advanced English - Studies of Religion

meerae

• MOTM: JAN 19
  • Trendsetter
  • wack.
  • Respect: +86
Re: Syllabus Notes Help
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 09:57:36 am »
+4
Hi everyone!
Hope you all had a great holiday before going back to school, although I do have a question.
I am going into Year 11 this year and I am using the system where you bring one binder to school each day with loose leaflet paper then dispense it into its individual binder at home for that subject. This system worked great for me last year.
At the start of binder I want to have the syllabus for the this year so I can highlight each dot point as each topic is covered and I can write summary notes for each.

Don't know if this question makes sense but the syllabus on NESA  are 30+ pages long, so anyone else who has done this, how have they gone about only selecting what they need. Copying and Pasting did not work and I do not have time to re write it all. I do not have a printer so I can't print out all the pages only a couple or I will waste my money  :P Screenshot?

Okay Hope this question makes any sense at all and thanks in advance. Good Luck everyone  ;D

Hey, PeriPeri01!
I have been using this system for y11 and y12 and I downloaded the syllabus and just deleted the pages I didn't need and then printed out the smaller document that I created. If you can't figure it out I'd be happy to help, just PM me :)

Hope this helped!
meerae :)
2018 hsc; mathematics
2019 hsc; english adv english ext 1&2 math ext 1 legal studies economics

HSC w/ a stresshead {class of'19}

fantasticbeasts3

• NSW MVP - 2018
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Im Moment studiere ich kein Deutsch :-(
  • Respect: +864
Re: Syllabus Notes Help
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2019, 10:02:47 am »
+4
Hey, PeriPeri01!
I have been using this system for y11 and y12 and I downloaded the syllabus and just deleted the pages I didn't need and then printed out the smaller document that I created. If you can't figure it out I'd be happy to help, just PM me :)

Hope this helped!
meerae :)

Adding on to this, you'll only need the pages that look like this:

The syllabus is already a great summary of each course so you'll only have to print these pages! In most cases your teachers will have them already printed out for you so there's no need to worry. :-)
HSC 2017: English (Standard) // Mathematics // Modern History // Legal Studies // Business Studies
2018-2022: B International Studies/B Media (PR & Advertising) @ UNSW