Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 08:09:17 pm

Author Topic: Could you please read my Introduction For my World Order essay plsss!!  (Read 521 times)

naaram

• Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
"The legal system is constantly changing as it seeks to achieve justice"
Evaluate this statement with respect to at least one contemporary issue concerning world order

World order aims to maintain peace and security around the world. As the legal system is constantly changing in order to seek ways in which justice can be achieved, had led to many changes in legal responses to world order. This evidently seen through the contemporary issues; regional and global situations that threaten peace and security: the Nuclear threat and rules regarding the conduct of hostilities: International Humanitarian  Law (IHL). These two contemporary issues have achieved justice successfully with the constantly changing of the legal system,

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
Re: Could you please read my Introduction For my World Order essay plsss!!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 08:15:07 am »
+1
Welcome to the forums! ;D

A few pointers:

- Watch your sentence flow. Read your intro aloud to someone and see if it makes sense to them - Your middle sentence identifying the contemporary issues is a bit stop-start. I'd just simplify it to something like, "This is seen through the changes in International Humanitarian Law and _______."
- Similarly, you don't need to define key terms! IHL can be used without definition.
- Try to go into a bit more depth in the main argument to make it a little more interesting (here is a useful link)

Good luck! :)