Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 04:30:49 pm

Author Topic: Module A: The Great Gatsby/Sonnets Essay  (Read 1039 times)

Razeen25

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +21
Module A: The Great Gatsby/Sonnets Essay
« on: August 31, 2018, 10:35:41 pm »
+1
Hii, my school has decided to pop in one last english assessment post-trials and sadly I have a Module A unseen essay question assessment on this upcoming Monday. In trials I got below an A-range for my module A essay (I haven't been told my exact mark yet), and hence I was wondering if somebody could please mark my essay since this is worth 15% for legit one essay, which means every mark counts!!

Thank you SO SO much in advance!!
HSC 2018 || Biology (90) || Business Studies (94) || English Advanced (87) || Legal Studies (91) || General Mathematics 2 (95) ||
ATAR: 96.20

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
Re: Module A: The Great Gatsby/Sonnets Essay
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2018, 10:49:41 am »
+3
Hey, Razeen25!

How unfortunate that you have an assessment post trials  :'( I have provided some comments on your essay which you may take on board if you need some feedback and to hopefully push you up into an A. Let me know if you have any questions!  :D

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

Razeen25

• Trendsetter
  • Respect: +21
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2018, 11:08:02 am »
+1
Hey, Razeen25!

How unfortunate that you have an assessment post trials  :'( I have provided some comments on your essay which you may take on board if you need some feedback and to hopefully push you up into an A. Let me know if you have any questions!  :D

Angelina  ;D

Thank you SO SO much for this! I actually can't explain how grateful I am! If only my teacher provided feedback as elaborate and helpful as yours :').
HSC 2018 || Biology (90) || Business Studies (94) || English Advanced (87) || Legal Studies (91) || General Mathematics 2 (95) ||
ATAR: 96.20

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2018, 04:15:54 pm »
+1
Thank you SO SO much for this! I actually can't explain how grateful I am! If only my teacher provided feedback as elaborate and helpful as yours :').

No worries  ;D ;D Glad I could help! Start pestering your teachers for assistance before the HSC but if not, I'm happy to help where I can  :) Have a good evening!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music