Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 05:08:12 am

Author Topic: April MoTM Announcement  (Read 3147 times)

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
April MoTM Announcement
« on: May 05, 2020, 10:41:29 am »
+21
April was another weird and challenging month for us all as we got used to online learning and the challenges that came with it. What's been unchanging in that is the support all our users give to each other and how willing everyone is to help each other. This month we'll be shining the spotlight on three MoTMs but we want to recognise all of our users for your fantastic contributions to our community <3

THE NSW WINNER FOR APRIL IS...
Spoiler
Einstein_Reborn_97 joined ATARNotes last year, but has shown some fantastic contributions to the NSW community and broader AN community this month. They had almost 30 posts for the month of April - that's basically one a day! If you hang around the HSC Physics, Maths or English sections you'll be sure to have seen some of their fantastic answers to questions.
Please join me in congratulating Einstein_Reborn_97! We're so excited to see what you achieve this year :)

THE VIC WINNER FOR APRIL IS...
Spoiler
eloisegrace started posting on AN in April and what a fantastic first month they had! For those who frequent the VCE journal board, you'll recognise eloisegrace for their fantastic and detailed VCE journey journal! They've also been getting heavily involved with the AN community in the Forum Games section and helping keep everyone's spirits up during these hard times.
Please join me in congratulating eloisegrace! Good luck for the rest of this year :)

THE QLD WINNER FOR APRIL IS...
Spoiler
s110820 is a member of the QLD class of 2020 but has been helping students across the forums - you might have seen them popping up in the VCE English board and helping some students there! It's so awesome to see a member of our newest state to join AN being so willing to help not only fellow QLDers, but also students doing the HSC and VCE.
Welcome to AN, s110820, and good luck for the rest of 2020! We're so keen to follow your progress :)

Now we'd like to recognise some fantastic posts from users we've seen over April. This isn't an exhaustive list but gives a snapshot of the great stuff our community does on a daily basis.

APRIL POTMs

Please join me again in congratulating our MoTMs and PoTMs :) So excited to see what May brings for AN!

whys

• VIC MVP - 2020
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +916
Re: April MoTM Announcement
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2020, 10:46:32 am »
+13
Congratulations to Einstein_Reborn_97, s110820 and eloisegrace! Thanks for being a part of this wonderful community and for your contributions :)

Thank you to all those helpful posters that have been recognised above, as well as the myriad of other posts made with the intent to help one another as we navigate these uncertain times.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 11:14:23 am by whys »
psych [50] bio [50]
2021-2025: BMedSci/MD @ Monash

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2020, 10:53:55 am »
+14
Congratulations to all three winners, and the broader AN community for another excellent month! :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Respect: +2103
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2020, 10:58:50 am »
+11
Congratulations Einstein_Reborn_97, eloisegrace and s110820 for earning the MOTM award for April.

Also to all those who contributed throughout April :)

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2020, 11:04:02 am »
+12
CONGRATS eloisegrace, Einstein_Reborn_97 and s110820!
You three have been such amazing contributors and very deserving of MOTM, thank you for being such a wonderful presence on the forums.
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP

ArtyDreams

• MOTM: Jan 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Leader
  • Fly against the wind. Not with it.
  • Respect: +599
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2020, 11:31:42 am »
+10
Congratulations to all! You are are so deserving of this, and I'm so grateful for all the work you do on the forums!  :D

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I love Spider-Man :)
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2020, 11:44:10 am »
+10
Congrats to you all for contributing so much to the forums!!!

Every single one of you deserve the award of MOTM :)

I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

Chocolatemilkshake

• MOTM: JAN 21
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +371
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2020, 11:54:07 am »
+10
CONGRATULATIONS eloisegrace, Einstein_Reborn_97 and s110820! Well deserved and thank you for your contributions across the forums!
2021-2025: BMedSci/M.D @ Monash

Einstein_Reborn_97

• MOTM: April 20
  • Forum Regular
  • There is no substitute for hard work.
  • Respect: +44
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2020, 12:02:22 pm »
+18
WOW!  ;D Thanks a lot!! This was a surprise...I didn't even know about MOTM until a few minutes ago!
Initially, I wasn't really invested into what actually happens on the ATAR Notes website, but I decided to be a bit more active recently and it's something I don't regret at all! Lots of incredible threads, resources, moderators and members! I look forward to contributing more in the future!

Congratulations to eloisegrace and s110820!!! I've seen a few of your contributions and they've been excellent! Well done!

Thanks again!!!  ;)
HSC 2020: Advanced English | Advanced Mathematics | Physics | Chemistry | Biology | Studies of Religion 2

My HSC Journey Journal

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2020, 12:03:42 pm »
+12
WOW!  ;D Thanks a lot!! This was a surprise...I didn't even know about MOTM until a few minutes ago!
Initially, I wasn't really invested into what actually happens on the ATAR Notes website, but I decided to be a bit more active recently and it's something I don't regret at all! Lots of incredible threads, resources, moderators and members! I look forward to contributing more in the future!

Congratulations to eloisegrace and s110820!!! I've seen a few of your contributions and they've been excellent! Well done!

Thanks again!!!  ;)

It's really great having you here! Looking forward to seeing you around more. Congrats on the MOTM recognition. :)

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

ashmi

• MOTM: June 20
  • Victorian Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Living an illusion
  • Respect: +660
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2020, 12:03:56 pm »
+11
💕 A MASSIVE congratulations to Einstein_Reborn_97, eloisegrace and s110820 for MOTM!💕

Thank you so much for your positive influence on the AN Community and I look forward to seeing more contributions from you all in the future!
Also a shoutout to all the POTMs and to everyone else of the AN Community for being supportive during these unusual times ;D

Evolio

• MOTM: MAY 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +485
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2020, 12:04:24 pm »
+11
A massive CONGRATULATIONS to Einstein_Reborn_97!, eloisegrace and s110820!  ;D

Very well deserved and I'm looking forward to your future contributions on the forum!

Also, congratulations to the posters of the POTMs!  ;D

s110820

• QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2020, 12:08:28 pm »
+18
Hi everyone!

I'm literally squealing right now. I actually didn't know that MOTM was a thing until a minute ago but I'm actually so happy right now. This definitely made my day and of course, made me smile :)

Congratulations to all of the MOTMs! But honestly, Einstein_Reborn_97 and eloisegrace -- you guys are so amazing at pretty much everything you do!

Have a great day everyone :)

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).

JerryMouse2019

• MOTM: NOV 19
  • Forum Obsessive
  • I love Spider-Man :)
  • Respect: +113
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2020, 12:11:39 pm »
+9

Thanks again!!!  ;)

Einstein_Reborn_97 I became Qld's MOTM in November last year and I only found out what MOTM meant last month :)

I'm glad that this award surprised you as much as it surprised me :)

I look forward to seeing more of your contributions in the forums :)

Hi everyone!

I'm literally squealing right now. I actually didn't know that MOTM was a thing until a minute ago but I'm actually so happy right now. This definitely made my day and of course, made me smile :)

Congratulations to all of the MOTMs! But honestly, Einstein_Reborn_97 and eloisegrace -- you guys are so amazing at pretty much everything you do!

Have a great day everyone :)

Darcy Dillon.

Congrats Darcy on the award!!!

Even I didn't know what MOTM meant until last month :)

Mod edit: merged double post
« Last Edit: May 05, 2020, 01:07:40 pm by Bri MT »
QCE Class of 2021: English | General Maths | Business | Economics | Legal Studies | Digital Solutions

“Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy” – Dale Carnegie

s110820

• QCE Moderator
  • Forum Obsessive
  • you'll be everything to the right someone
  • Respect: +151
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2020, 12:15:05 pm »
+10
Thank you so much, Jerry!

I really appreciate your support and enthusiasm, it honestly makes my day :)

Kind regards,

Darcy Dillon.
QUT 2021 - Bachelor of Education (Primary).