Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 24, 2024, 09:16:01 pm

Author Topic: Can I still get a 45+ in bus man  (Read 716 times)

cdjg1010

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Can I still get a 45+ in bus man
« on: September 14, 2019, 03:29:25 pm »
+1
I'm super keen to get a 45+ in bus man, my teacher tells me that its still on the table, but like... I do have my doubts. I just know that bus man is a fiercely competitive subject, and I'm completely blind as to what my rank is, I know I'm topping MY class, but there are three classes total, and I know one of them is riddled with sweats, who legit refuse to help you in any situation. But if I could guess, I'd say I'm top 10 at least

In all, my cohort is pretty diverse. It ranges from kids who don't give a flying fudge about school, and those who do

Anyways, these are my SAC Scores

Unit 3 AOS 1 - 17/20 85% (Cohort Average 73%)
Unit 3 AOS 2 p1 - 28/30 93% (Cohort Average 74%)
Unit 3 AOS 2 p2 - 20/20 100% (Cohort Average 78%)
Unit 3 AOS 3 - 27/30 90% (Cohort Average 74%)
Unit 4 AOS 1 - 46/50 92% (Cohort Average - 69%)
Unit 4 AOS 2 - yet to get my result

My SAC score average atm is 91.7%.

I did my final SAC a couple of weeks back, and I came out of it feeling pretty bad, but I'm yet to get it back so who knows... I could find myself pleasantly surprised. Unlikely however, cause I didn't really have this sense of paranoia after finishing the preceding SACs.

Overall, just interested in the scores some high achievers got that paved their way to that 45 :o. Of course I'd be grateful with a 40, and I'm trying to keep my aspirations grounded to an extent... just to avoid disappointment but sometimes I can't help myself being infatuated by that 45 :P

So yeah, hopefully someone out there can share some optimistic advice

Zappi

• Forum Regular
  • Official ATARNotes Passerer of Food
  • Respect: +61
Re: Can I still get a 45+ in bus man
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 07:38:34 am »
Hey! I'm also taking BusMan this year. I'm a bit worried about my results as well but SAC marks aren't a great indicator of what your final study score is likely to turn out being. It's dependent on your cohort, SAC moderation / scaling, and most importantly the final exam (worth 50% iirc) :D

With scores like those and your rank you're likely to do really well! But it still really depends on the exam, how you feel on the day, etc etc. What's most important is your knowledge of the subject and the ability to apply it in various situations in the exam. If you've done well so far you can definitely do well in the exam imo ;D

Sorry it's not the answer you're looking for :'( I'm in the same boat as well.
2018: English Language | General Maths | Business Management | Japanese SL | Computing
2019: English Language [29] | Further Maths [39] | Business Management [36] | Japanese SL [37] | Software Dev [42] | ATAR: 90.10

JLPT N3 Certified, aiming for N2 in December 2018. Hit me up with any Japanese-related questions!

My website: https://zappi.xyz/