Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 23, 2024, 06:57:18 pm

Author Topic: ♥︎  (Read 634 times)

Macey_deefholts

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
♥︎
« on: September 02, 2019, 10:49:36 pm »
+1
Ok so this is probs the coolest thing ever (not to toot my own horn) had a bit of a daydream moment the other day and thought of a decent idea..... write on ur bedroom windows and/or mirror with liquid chalk!! I’ve been writing my to-do lists, goals and notes up on my window 😁

Calebark

• biscuits of disappointment
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • Respect: +2741
Re: ♥︎
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2019, 10:55:59 pm »
+2
Hey Macey, welcome to ATAR Notes — you're more than welcome to toot your own horn here!

I've mindlessly drawn random patterns on my windows before, but I never thought to actually be productive and use it for tasks and goals haha. Have you found it's helped you keep on track?
🐢A turtle has flippers and a tortoise has clubs🐢

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2019, 05:27:48 pm »
+1
Ok so this is probs the coolest thing ever (not to toot my own horn) had a bit of a daydream moment the other day and thought of a decent idea..... write on ur bedroom windows and/or mirror with liquid chalk!! I’ve been writing my to-do lists, goals and notes up on my window 😁
I did this in my first year of uni on my mirror! I usually wrote important dates up, maybe a motivational quote or two and things I needed to do. I found it quite useful and I never forgot because I had to look at the mirror everyday anyway :)

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2019, 05:35:26 pm »
+1
I know that one of my friends builds a "sticky note wall" during exam time. She writes every bit of revision she needs to do on a separate sticky note, with different colours for each subject and pulls them down as she completes things! I had never thought of using liquid chalk, but that sounds fantastic!