Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:10:01 am

Author Topic: Tutoring  (Read 4903 times)  Share 

kaggarwal21

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Tutoring
« on: January 27, 2020, 03:43:39 pm »
Hey guys, could you help and recommend what tutoring is good! Like maybe tutesmart or Northshore, or any, please. Thanks

Sine

• Werewolf
  • National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +2103
Re: Tutoring
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2020, 04:56:05 pm »
+1
Hey guys, could you help and recommend what tutoring is good! Like maybe tutesmart or Northshore, or any, please. Thanks
It really depends on your needs.

E.g. location, subjects, 1 on 1 tutoring, group tutoring, weekly/casual

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2020, 05:04:55 pm »
+1

Hey, kaggarwal21!

Welcome to the forums! Might be a bit biased for me to recommend TuteSmart but I know it best as one of the tutors myself  :) We run TS at UTS and MQU for a variety of Prelim and HSC subjects. Lessons are held on the weekends with all tutorials recorded and uploaded for you to rewatch whenever, wherever. All our resources and slides are updated for the current syllabuses and originally created by our tutors. You also get EdUnlimited for free as a TS student which gives you access to all our study guides and topic tests. Lots of benefits for what you're paying  :D

For more information, you can check out this link and you're entitled to two weeks trial to see if it's the right fit for you  ;D Let me know if this helps! If you were looking at and have any subject specific questions for English, I'll be able to answer those as well  :)

Angelina  ;D
« Last Edit: January 27, 2020, 08:17:21 pm by angewina_naguen »
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

kaggarwal21

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
Tutoring
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2020, 07:58:07 pm »
Hi, could you help me by telling which tutoring is good, like tutesmart or north shore tutoring? Thanks

Mod edit: merged duplicate post threads
« Last Edit: January 28, 2020, 08:19:48 am by Bri MT »

angewina_naguen

• HSC Lecturer
  • HSC Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Musical Theatre Tragic And Ultimate Pun Generator
  • Respect: +1026
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2020, 08:16:38 pm »
+3
Hi, could you help me by telling which tutoring is good, like tutesmart or north shore tutoring? Thanks

Hey, there!

We replied to you in the other thread you posted this in which you can view here. Since I'm a NSW tutor and not a VIC one, I've adjusted the link so it takes you to the VCE section for Tutesmart instead.

Just for future reference as well, please try to refrain from posting the exact same thing in multiple places, firstly because it is considered spam but also because it keeps all your responses in the same thread. You can familiarise yourself further with the forum rules here. Hope that helps!

Angelina  ;D
-HSC 2018-

-ATAR-

-UNI 2019-2022-
Bachelor of Music (Music Education) at the Sydney Conservatorium of Music

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2020, 08:27:07 pm »
+3
In future, if you're trying to find your own posts, you could click the link up the top that says "show new replies to your posts" to check if anyone else has posted in threads that you have. If you can't see your post there, I find it helpful to click on my name or the bit up the top that says "Profile" and then click the "Show Posts" link on the left. Then you can see everything you've ever posted. This may be helpful if you're trying to find something but can't remember which section of the forum you posted in.

It's great to have you on the forums, and I hope you find the information you find helpful.

I'm starting TuteSmart in Victoria this week, so I'll let you know how I find it, but it seems FANTASTIC thus far!

linesido

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +1
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2020, 02:48:46 pm »
+1
It really depends on how you like to learn. Tutesmart is more flexible. Northshore and other companies who teach in classes follow a plan. IMO 1v1 tutoring is the best as the tutor can create a system/method for only you. Obviously the price would differ.