Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 25, 2024, 06:33:21 pm

Author Topic: query on second round offers  (Read 954 times)  Share 

spursy

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
query on second round offers
« on: August 26, 2019, 08:26:08 pm »
Regarding the monash guarantee and melbourne access, do second round offers make the atar score to get in lower or is this only applicable for normal atar cutoffs?

AngelWings

• ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: query on second round offers
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2019, 01:17:11 pm »
Are you asking if Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access still apply to second round VTAC offers? If so, I’m pretty sure they do.

Are you asking if the selection rank drops again for Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access in second round VTAC offers (as in ATAR required to satisfy Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access is lowered after first round VTAC offers)? Not that I know of.

If it was neither of those questions, what exactly were you asking? I got a bit confused by what you meant.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

spursy

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +2
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2019, 07:22:18 pm »
Are you asking if Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access still apply to second round VTAC offers? If so, I’m pretty sure they do.

Are you asking if the selection rank drops again for Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access in second round VTAC offers (as in ATAR required to satisfy Monash Guarantee/ Melbourne Access is lowered after first round VTAC offers)? Not that I know of.

If it was neither of those questions, what exactly were you asking? I got a bit confused by what you meant.

yea sorry my bad, was just asking if the selection rank drops for monash guarantee / melbourne access in second round offers and you answered it so cheers

vox nihili

• National Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +1447
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2019, 07:57:28 pm »
yea sorry my bad, was just asking if the selection rank drops for monash guarantee / melbourne access in second round offers and you answered it so cheers

They still apply, but the selection rank doesn't drop. Guarantee and Access are about as low as it gets ATAR wise for entry to those courses.
2013-15: BBiomed (Biochemistry and Molecular Biology), UniMelb
2016-20: MD, UniMelb
2019-20: MPH, UniMelb
2021-: GDipBiostat, USyd