Uni Stuff > Commerce

Share Market

(1/2) > >>

Aqwoi:
Hello,
My friend wanted to know if the Bachelor of Commerce helps with learning about the share market. She says she wants to trade stocks as a career.  :o

Thanks

Chelsea f.c.:
investments in a finance major does... but i was told this story by a friend where the first year finance lecturer was asked when do we learn to make money (serious money i'd say they were suggesting)... and the lecturer told them if i knew that i wouldn't be here =)

btw on a more serious note i would research a bit harder where a commerce degree would be on the right track but trading stocks is not really a career in as such... you can be a fund manager or a trader so maybe research those =)

simonhu81292:
Hey!!! I sent you a PM :) check please.

Aqwoi:

--- Quote from: Chelsea f.c. on December 13, 2018, 05:59:52 pm ---investments in a finance major does... but i was told this story by a friend where the first year finance lecturer was asked when do we learn to make money (serious money i'd say they were suggesting)... and the lecturer told them if i knew that i wouldn't be here =)

btw on a more serious note i would research a bit harder where a commerce degree would be on the right track but trading stocks is not really a career in as such... you can be a fund manager or a trader so maybe research those =)

--- End quote ---

Thanks for your input.
I think the specific career was a stockbroker? (Not sure.)

vox nihili:

--- Quote from: simonhu81292 on December 13, 2018, 06:45:57 pm ---Hey!!! I sent you a PM :) check please.

--- End quote ---

Hey would be awesome if you could share your advice here in case anyone else is interested!! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version