Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 05:26:30 am

Author Topic: Modern History Exam Question Grid/'Heat Map'  (Read 856 times)  Share 

owidjaja

• National Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Bibliophile. Stationery addict.
  • Respect: +1010
Modern History Exam Question Grid/'Heat Map'
« on: October 18, 2019, 11:36:08 am »
+5
Hey guys,

I hope your exams are going well. After making an exam question grid for Society & Culture, I decided to do one for Modern History as well.

A few disclaimers:
- Power & Authority in the Modern World is essentially the Germany National Study so there aren't any sources. I'd still recommend using it if you want to do some extra practice questions for specific syllabus dot points you're struggling with
- Because I did Germany as a National Study, it's a bit difficult for me to categorise questions for other options so I used my judgement and the syllabus to categorise each question as best as possible. If there are any mistakes, please let me know!
- While it would be great to do this for all the National Study options, there are some options in the old syllabus that don't fit the time period in the new syllabus (e.g. India, Indonesia, Australia)

Keep an eye out on this thread because I'll be adding Peace & Conflict.

Core: Power and Authority in the Modern World

National Studies

Peace and Conflict
Spoiler
COMING SOON!

Good luck for all your exams!
2018 HSC: English Advanced | Mathematics | Physics | Modern History | History Extension | Society and Culture | Studies of Religion I

ATAR: 93.60

2019: Aerospace Engineering (Hons)  @ UNSW