Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:53:34 am

Author Topic: English [50] essay-marking  (Read 1058 times)  Share 

lst1103

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
English [50] essay-marking
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:38:12 pm »
+5
Hey guys!

It's a strange time that we find ourselves in, and I'm sure that the current situation is having some sort of effect on your schooling, be it significant or negligible. Remote learning is certainly different to the typical classroom environment that we are all used to, and teachers and students alike are struggling during such a transition. I graduated in 2019 with a 50 in English, and am now offering an affordable online essay-marking service to help allay the pain of VCE English, which is likely exacerbated by the magnitude of the COVID-19 outbreak. I studied Station Eleven for text response, and Black Diggers (which has since been replaced by The 7 Stages of Grieving) and The Longest Memory as my comparative texts. In saying this, I'm more than happy to correct essays written in response to ANY text, as well as AA essays and oral transcripts, of course. Whilst I haven't tutored any students face-to-face thus far, I've had months' worth of online tutoring experience, wherein I both mark essays and provide English-specific advice (primary tasks of a tutor). If you're the kind of person who doesn't feel comfy working directly with a tutor, or are hesitant to commit to a single tutor for the entire year, what I'm offering is highly flexible, and obligation-free!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to message me on ATARNotes! I've lots of spare time at the moment due to uni being online, and thus am highly responsive.

Stay safe!!
« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 12:44:22 pm by lst1103 »

BiggestVCESweat

Re: English [50] essay-marking
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2020, 09:48:22 am »
What's the price?

lst1103

• Forum Regular
  • Respect: +5
Re: English [50] essay-marking
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2020, 12:31:03 pm »
What's the price?

So sorry, I only just saw this! $15 per essay!
I'm also offering tutoring for the texts that I've studied, as well as AA—if you're interested, please feel free to message me on ATARNotes! I have a WWCC, too : ))
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 12:32:48 pm by lst1103 »