Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 07:05:30 am

Author Topic: an academic journal of sorts  (Read 1337 times)

pordagus

• Fresh Poster
  • they/them
  • Respect: 0
an academic journal of sorts
« on: May 18, 2022, 08:42:10 am »
+3
Hi, I'm pordagus- I'm technically in Year 8 and I've decided to make this thread to document my slightly non-traditional academic journey, as well as to motivate myself to do stuff other than just mindlessly scroll.
State?- NSW at the moment, may be relocating to the ACT next year depending on circumstances
Schooling situation?- Currently homeschooling due to mental health concerns, trying to decide which of two schools to return to during the course of this year
Subjects?- English, Mathematics, Science, History/Geography, Swedish and Dance (this is extremely subject to change)
Interests?- Philosophy, politics, veterinary science and art I guess.
That's probably enough of an introduction, so I'll start it off soon and hopefully remember to update perodically enough!

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: an academic journal of sorts
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2022, 08:48:40 am »
+2
Cool subjects and interests!

What type of art do you enjoy?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

pordagus

• Fresh Poster
  • they/them
  • Respect: 0
Re: an academic journal of sorts
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2022, 09:08:02 am »
+2
Cool subjects and interests!

What type of art do you enjoy?

I really enjoy watercolour painting, especially with large brushes and lots of water, it's so relaxing to just let the brush flow across the page and it often produces some really interesting images as well! I also love drawing anatomical diagrams of animals and sometimes plants, if they're interesting enough. Thanks for asking! :))