Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 30, 2024, 12:58:02 am

Author Topic: Introducing EdUnlimited - Unlimited Study Guide Access - Get Your Free Trial!  (Read 9753 times)  Share 

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
  • Respect: +207

Team, the future is here! We're so excited to announce our brand new shiny platform: EdUnlimited.

Get unlimited access to the best study guides across a huge range of subjects - study anywhere, any device, any time.

To celebrate the launch, we're giving you the first 28 days for FREE! Try it out - just use the code "LAUNCH28" to claim the offer.

Be quick - this offer is only valid until the end of October. You can cancel any time!

Benefits of EdUnlimited >

💯 No need to be picky. Your subscription includes study guides covering all of our subjects.

💯 Study from anywhere. You can access your study guides any time, and anywhere. You can complete questions on your tablet, revise on your laptop, and re-read text quotes from your phone.

💯 Study tools that really help. You can draw, highlight and create your own study notes. All your annotations are safely stored online, so you can always find them in an instant.

💯 Get answers immediately. Every word of every study guide is now searchable. Search for any topic and you'll immediately see every definition, summary and question available.

💯 First 28 days FREE. Claim the offer below to get ahead.

We have been working on EdUnlimited for months, and we're so stoked it's finally available to use. Check it out, claim the offer, and enjoy!

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here. :)
PMs on this account are not monitored. Please contact us here.

tjoaks

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
How do I cancel Edunlimitedl? I signed up for free trial and thought it said I'd get notified before being charged-but I've just noticed I've been charged every month. Not happy!

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
How do I cancel Edunlimitedl? I signed up for free trial and thought it said I'd get notified before being charged-but I've just noticed I've been charged every month. Not happy!

Hi tjoaks,

You can cancel at any time by following the instructions listed here:

https://edunlimited.com/FAQ

Cheeeeers483924

• Fresh Poster
  • Respect: 0
hi there! i was just wondering how i was able to print off the practice exams on edulimited

i am unsure how else i can do the exams if they're purely online

ATAR Notes Official

• Administrator
  • Trendsetter
hi there! i was just wondering how i was able to print off the practice exams on edulimited

i am unsure how else i can do the exams if they're purely online

Hi there! Thanks for the question. :)

At this stage, there's no option to print directly from EdUnlimited. As you can draw on the study guides and make annotations, you could complete the exams, for example, on a tablet, and those markings would be saved online for next time.

Please feel free to post again if you have any other questions, or if the one in the post above wasn't properly answered. Have a great night!