Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 08:08:03 am

Author Topic: HEY GUYS!!! I NEED HELP ASAP!!  (Read 1313 times)  Share 

Kombmail

• Forum Obsessive
  • When you realise Kpop exists... the world is good.
  • Respect: -4
HEY GUYS!!! I NEED HELP ASAP!!
« on: February 17, 2019, 05:13:48 pm »
Hey lecturers and students!
Could you help me find out what is wrong with this paragraph and specifically how i could fix it? is there a clear flow? clear idea? if not how can I change it?

Aisha is known as a great source of authority through her titles as ‘ Mother of all believers’ and ‘Hafiza’.  Aisha being Prophet Muhammad’s closest wife, had learnt more in depth than anyone at the time could have through living with Muhammad. Aisha had been commended by Prophet Muhammad himself for her gratitude towards knowledge in the quote; ‘If knowledge of all men and all Mothers of Believers is gathered at one place, the knowledge of Aisha would be vaster’.  Aisha became one of the four muslims to translate more than 2000 hadiths to the general public alongside with Abu Huraira. Through her teachings of the hadith, she had used both her own knowledge and Prophet Muhammad’s teachings. A selected hadith of A’ isha’s expresses one the five pillars of faith. What A’ isha had explained for salat was that the act of Wudu is compulsory prior to Friday prayers at the mosque. This further exemplifies the dedication of A ‘ isha to Allah as Allah ‘does not accept prayer without purification..’ ( Sahih - Muslims and others). Wudu is also known as the process of Wudu, thereof, Aisha is accepting Allah's’ belief in a physical and concrete manner through her sayings in the hadiths. Thus, through the development to Islam in her role as a source of authority, Aisha proves her position to be that of a great adherent to Allah.

thanks,
Komal:)
-KgkG-