Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 02:51:13 am

Poll

Should we start today or wait until next Monday (27 April)?

Today
7 (63.6%)
Monday
4 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: 2020 Argument Analysis Club  (Read 9759 times)

02hhassan

• Adventurer
  • Respect: +4
Re: 2020 Argument Analysis Club
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2020, 04:06:28 pm »
+1
yes! We would love to get Coolgabornin03Lo's thread back up and running for the closing of the year! Collaborative feedback is such a positive force for improvement and becoming better at English. Not to mention - the pure satisfaction of seeing someone's marked your work (is that just me or seeing someone spend time on YOUR writing just seems so kind haha). Ultimately, it would be super helpful for year 12 students who would need some practice as we come up to exam season. Do let us know if you would like partake and we can start putting up official prompts and kinda gauge who would like to join, and set up some kind of schedule for weekly prompts etc.

PS: It is a free for all thread so please don't feel as though it's for those students that love English, literally ANYONE who needs help or wants help, or wants to mark some paragraphs or just wants to see how to put one together - would hopefully benefit!! 

J_Rho

• MOTM: MARCH 20
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +756
Re: 2020 Argument Analysis Club
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2020, 04:56:55 pm »
+2
Defs a good idea! I personally don't have the time to run it atm but theres nothing stopping you from posting an article each week for people to analyse, I'l be more than happy to provide feedback where i can :)
— VCE —
English 30, Further Maths 33, Biology 33, Legal Studies 27, Psychology 32

— University —
Bachelor of Nursing @ Monash
Bachelor of Counselling & Psychological Science @ ACAP