Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 05:57:53 am

Author Topic: Things that shit me  (Read 336896 times)  Share 

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
Re: Things that shit me
« Reply #150 on: September 29, 2017, 06:55:54 pm »
+2
admitedly im one of those friends:/

Why do you bail?

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #151 on: September 29, 2017, 06:57:10 pm »
+1
Why do you bail?

usually i have a good reason but sometimes im just not bothered
ATAR Goal 90

beatroot

• HSC LECTURER
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +1566
« Reply #152 on: September 30, 2017, 12:43:50 pm »
+3
Friends who can't even do a simple task that you ask them to do. It's not like the task will take a week, it will only take five minutes. But they have time for your other friends smh
Which will hold greater rule over you? Your fear or your curiosity?

Please note that I am no longer active on the forums.
If you need any assistance, please message an admin or a natmod instead.

Daniyahasan

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +20
« Reply #153 on: September 30, 2017, 01:50:00 pm »
+1
Friends who can't even do a simple task that you ask them to do. It's not like the task will take a week, it will only take five minutes. But they have time for your other friends smh

simple things like sending photos its takes 2 minutes but theyre like yeah later super frustrating
ATAR Goal 90

Potatohater

• Forum Leader
  • All the world's a stage & this is my improvisation
  • Respect: +302
Re: Minor things that annoy you in day-to-day life
« Reply #154 on: September 30, 2017, 02:58:28 pm »
+3
People who walk on the wrong side of the footpath. We drive on the left, so we walk on the left.

People who smoke in no-smoking areas. If I'm in my nice, easy-to-breathe area, and you're not following the rules and smoking, I'm going to say something. I'm not an always-follow-the-rules-kind-of-guy, but I reaaallllly dislike smoking.

Omg these are spot on! There used to be a lady at the bus stop that used to think smoking was ok if she wasn't under the shelter, it's not!

I also hate it when people say they don't eat breakfast because "they don't have enough time". Try getting up earlier, or not procrastinating in the morning, it's not that hard!
HSC 2017: Advanced English [85] General Maths [92] Biology [96] Geography [92] Drama [86]

2018: Bachelor of Arts and Advanced Studies at University of Sydney

-- need a tutor for any of the subjects listed above?? I reckon I'm the girl! Just message me on ATAR notes or here--

peterpiper

• Forum Obsessive
  • ppp
  • Respect: +257
« Reply #155 on: September 30, 2017, 03:10:06 pm »
+13
Forgetting what you're saying after five minutes of rambling about something which you thought was going to arrive to some magnificent truth that ends up making a stray detour half-way without your knowing it. You try saving it and it's like trying to save titanic without rose and jack. Unbelievable. It was gonna be good until I got distracted somewhere somehow.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2017, 03:12:58 pm by peterpiper »
2017: VCE COMPLETED

PhoenixxFire

• VIC MVP - 2018
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • They/them/theirs
  • Respect: +3102
« Reply #156 on: October 01, 2017, 02:06:16 pm »
+5
Two things, riding home from AN biology lecture just now:
1. People who can't walk on the left side of a wide shared pathway that clearly has a line in the middle. (the path around the museum area)
2. The guy driving on my tail, who, when i held my arm out to show i was turning right and then looked back to check he hadn't gotten closer and I started to go across to turn down my street then speeds up to overtake me. It was a one lane street and we were the only ones on it. Are you fucking kidding me. I may have flipped him off.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2017, 02:12:11 pm by PhoenixxFire »
2019: B. Environment and Sustainability/B. Science @ ANU
2020: Just Vibing
2021: B. Paramedicine/B. Nursing @ ACU Canberra

Jigsaw

• Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +97
« Reply #157 on: October 01, 2017, 04:06:58 pm »
+11
Turning off wifi when im out in the city, so I can use 4G services and not connect to random wifi, only to forget to turn it on when I get home.. Happened yesterday and I presumed I was using wifi at home until I got a text from Telstra saying I was 85% over my data allowance for the month (awks when it only reset on the 26th of September). Surely I'm not the only one that has this problem urghh
2017: | Business Management [47] |
2018: | Legal Studies [50] (Premier's) | English [48] | Accounting [41] | Japanese SL [38] | Maths Methods [32] |

ATAR: 99.40 2019 Onwards: Laws (Hons)/Arts @ Monash

MisterNeo

• MOTM: MAY 2017
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +454
« Reply #158 on: October 01, 2017, 04:39:59 pm »
+7
Turning off wifi when im out in the city, so I can use 4G services and not connect to random wifi, only to forget to turn it on when I get home.. Happened yesterday and I presumed I was using wifi at home until I got a text from Telstra saying I was 85% over my data allowance for the month (awks when it only reset on the 26th of September). Surely I'm not the only one that has this problem urghh
I forget all the time too.  ::)
Everytime I get home, I'd go in and out of the settings app multiple times just to stare at the "Mobile Data - Off" tab to make sure it actually says off.

tashhhaaa

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +152
« Reply #159 on: October 01, 2017, 11:04:57 pm »
+3
this has probably been said but when people stand in the walking side of an escalator in the city

another one is when the metro inspectors/fake cops ask to check my myki and concession card at Melbourne Central between 7:30 - 9am, or 4pm - 6pm
Who fare evades at 7:30 anyway?!?! Do I look like a fare evader?!?!!! Missed trains buses etc because of them

UGH!!!!!!

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #160 on: October 01, 2017, 11:41:40 pm »
+4
another one is when the metro inspectors/fake cops ask to check my myki and concession card at Melbourne Central between 7:30 - 9am, or 4pm - 6pm
Who fare evades at 7:30 anyway?!?! Do I look like a fare evader?!?!!! Missed trains buses etc because of them
Oh, and they get annoyed when you have to get your wallet out of your backpack to get your concession card as well. Like, either don't ask to see my concession card, or have a bit of patience when I have to take off my backpack and find my wallet lol.

I've always wondered - like, they jump on you as soon as you leave the barriers - how do they know you're actually using a concession myki? What if you were travelling on a full price one? Obviously a fair assumption that the majority of young people would be travelling on concession fares, but still.

EEEEEEP

• New South Welsh
  • Forum Leader
  • Resource Writer
  • Respect: +543
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2017, 12:01:21 am »
Jaywalkers, Jaywalkers are the absolute worst (especially when they make it dangerous for drivers).

The worst ones are the people who do it in the middle of the street in the city. 

Smh.

K888

• VIC MVP - 2017
  • National Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Respect: +2877
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2017, 12:06:51 am »
+13
People who text and drive.

appleandbee

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +200
« Reply #163 on: October 02, 2017, 12:15:41 am »
+1
Cyclists, you can't have the cake and eat it at the same time. To demand (which is reasonable) more separate lanes from cars and well as more careful behaviour from drivers (when they open the door knocking over cyclists on footpaths), but being negligent with pedestrians by  cutting corners and running the traffic lights.
VCE Class of 2015

Studying Anthropology, Philosophy and Biology at Unimelb

tashhhaaa

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +152
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2017, 12:16:28 am »
Oh, and they get annoyed when you have to get your wallet out of your backpack to get your concession card as well. Like, either don't ask to see my concession card, or have a bit of patience when I have to take off my backpack and find my wallet lol.

I've always wondered - like, they jump on you as soon as you leave the barriers - how do they know you're actually using a concession myki? What if you were travelling on a full price one? Obviously a fair assumption that the majority of young people would be travelling on concession fares, but still.

yes ugh!
and you're right they just assume, well what if I was using a full fare myki? -.-
they probably think I'm an easy target or something because they always get me