Administration > Announcements

AN Awards 2015 Voting!

(1/10) > >>

pi:

AWARDS 2015
Voting is now up! The survey is split into two, to make a distinction between the two categories of awards and totally not because I was too cheap to buy a premium account and put it all into one...

Academic awards: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RBFQTZ6
Other awards: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RBHLW9Z

Voting takes ~30s total and you don't have to vote for all categories if you don't want to! Please refrain from voting multiple times because I can (and likely will) check IPs to make sure no dodgy stuff has occurred :P

You might notice that some categories aren't present, that's because those categories already have a winner by default ;)

I'll leave this up until 11.59pm 13 January 2016, so get voting!

:D

--- Quote ---You might notice that some categories aren't present, that's because those people already have a winner by default ;)

--- End quote ---
God bless you Monash Uni. You will forever be the king of Unimelb

pi:

--- Quote from: Alter on January 10, 2016, 08:47:59 pm ---God bless you Monash Uni. You will forever be the king of Unimelb

--- End quote ---

Can confirm ;)

Also, looking at early results, a certain member seems to be running away with this and is leading in no less than four award categories! Thanks to the ~15 people who have voted thus far! :D

Joseph41:
#bangalibandwagon

Surely the favourite!

heids:

--- Quote from: Joseph41 on January 10, 2016, 09:13:51 pm ---#bangalibandwagon

Surely the favourite!

--- End quote ---

inb4 pi: 'Awks :/  Nah wasn't her, she's the only one that's voted for herself so far'

(but anyways if you look at the categories, it's actually totally EulerFan, #scariestmod4ever)

Well anyway, at least you've motivated me through cleaning up my extremely messy kitchen, a formidable achievement indeed (Edit: shouldn't give you the credit for it until I've actually done the cleaning)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version