Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 16, 2024, 11:33:48 pm

Author Topic: Transfer from Monash caulfield to Monash clayton  (Read 2439 times)  Share 

mabs

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
  • Respect: 0
Transfer from Monash caulfield to Monash clayton
« on: January 14, 2008, 10:58:33 pm »
Well i got my Bachelor of Business (accounting) at Caulfield, just though, my ENTER was the clearly in :P. Anyways i am quite happy, but was just wondering, at Monash Clayton, they offer Bach of Accounting, and Bach of Comm, both have intakes at 2nd semester. Is it easy to like transfer to one of those mid year? or is it only possible to transfer at the end of the year?

Also, if i do bach of business(accounting), can the subjects i do take time off the Bach of Comm or Bach of Accounting if i did swap?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:39:06 pm by brendan »

mabs

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
Re: Monash Courses (yes another one :P)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 11:37:57 am »
bump.... anyone? :(

Mao

• CH41RMN
  • Honorary Moderator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +390
  • School: Kambrya College
  • School Grad Year: 2008
Re: Monash Courses (yes another one :P)
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 11:46:43 am »
try your luck, it shouldnt be too hard
so long as you have the marks in sem 1 to prove that you're no dumbass (since transfers after yr12 graduation no longer takes in account of ENTER. only ur academic transcript), then they shouldnt deny you of a place, esp when they have semester 2 intake

in that case, you should be able to get credit transfers as well :D
Editor for ATARNotes Chemistry study guides.

VCE 2008 | Monash BSc (Chem., Appl. Math.) 2009-2011 | UoM BScHon (Chem.) 2012 | UoM PhD (Chem.) 2013-2015

mabs

• Victorian
  • Adventurer
Re: Transfer from Monash caulfield to Monash clayton
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2008, 02:22:06 pm »
Just for anyones reference, i asked today about it when i had the info session.

To transfer into Bachelor of Commerce at Clayton, you need an average of above 70%.
You can only transfer at the end of the year for any course, unless you want to do full fee pay, then you can transfer mid year.
Also, full credit is given for the first year done in the Bach of Business(Accounting), and so when you transfer to Comm, you go straight to 2nd year, and waste no time.