Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 07:46:48 am

Author Topic: Uni selection tasks - please help lol  (Read 3824 times)  Share 

POOPEY12

• Fresh Poster
  • uwu
  • Respect: 0
Uni selection tasks - please help lol
« on: November 21, 2019, 07:16:06 pm »
What happens if you didnt submit a selection task for a specific course/uni? for the main round?

Is there a way to still submit it or do anything? Does that mean im not getting in?

I am not sure how this process works! Plz help!

AngelWings

• Victorian Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Superstar
  • "Angel wings, please guide me..."
  • Respect: +1425
Re: Uni selection tasks - please help lol
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2019, 08:18:27 pm »
+4
Usually if you want to get into the first semester the following year, you’d have to apply by late September. It tends to close early because they have interviews and other criteria for acceptance into courses with a selection task, like architecture or design. The usual process is apply and send a selection task before deadline, get an interview offer around the time you finish exams, ace the interview and find out when offers arrive if you got an offer to the course you applied to. I’m not sure what happens if you miss the deadline.

Is there a way to still submit it or do anything? Does that mean im not getting in?
I would probably contact the institute directly and see whether you could apply for the current or later rounds. They’ll be able to guide you as to what you can do now.
VCE: Psych | Eng Lang | LOTE | Methods | Further | Chem                 
Uni: Bachelor of Science (Hons) - genetics
Current: working (sporadically on AN)
VTAC Info Thread

POOPEY12

• Fresh Poster
  • uwu
  • Respect: 0
Re: Uni selection tasks - please help lol
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2019, 10:02:30 pm »
+2
Thanks for letting me know, I have made a mistake in my planning. Will be contacting them but glad I have other preferences that could be there.
I think it'll be ok in the long run, no point stressing about it. Thanks again