Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

April 20, 2024, 12:52:30 pm

Author Topic: The June 2017 MotM Awards  (Read 1656 times)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Great Wonder of ATAR Notes
  • Respect: +7477
The June 2017 MotM Awards
« on: June 28, 2017, 09:37:14 am »
+11
Please congratulate our winners! ;D

Our New South Wales winner is Wales. Wales has been a helpful presence in our community since November 2016. But in June, he was absolutely on fire. With over 300 posts throughout the month - a mix of asking questions, providing answers, giving feedback and more - Wales' incredible month demanded recognition ;D

And from Victoria, we have zhen. zhen narrowly missed out on MotM last month, but we simply couldn't deny them this time. zhen is a veteran, having been around since 2012. Close to 100 helpful posts throughout June were made even more impressive by virtue of their spread across the forums - zhen is helpful absolutely everywhere. We are stoked to finally be able to properly recognise such awesome contributions ;D

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 11:54:24 am by Joseph41 »

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.

brenden

• Honorary Moderator
  • Respect: +2593
Re: The June 2017 MotM Awards
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 10:31:26 am »
+6
Cmoooooonnnnnnnn. #hype
✌️just do what makes you happy ✌️

jamonwindeyer

• Honorary Moderator
  • The lurker from the north.
  • Respect: +3108
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 12:10:41 am »
+16
The opening post has been updated (with updated honour roll to come)- we have our June winners! ;D

Our New South Wales winner is Wales. Wales has been a helpful presence in our community since November 2016, but in June he was absolutely on fire - With over 300 posts throughout the month, a mix of asking questions, providing answers, giving feedback on the work of others, and more. Such an incredible month demanded recognition ;D

And from Victoria, we have zhen. zhen narrowly missed on MotM last month, but we could not deny them this time. zhen is a veteran, having been around since 2012. Close to 100 helpful posts throughout June are made even more impressive by the fact that they aren't just focused to one or two areas - zhen is helpful absolutely everywhere. We are stoked to finally be able to properly recognise such awesome contributions ;D

MisterNeo

• MOTM: MAY 2017
  • Forum Obsessive
  • Respect: +454
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2017, 12:34:31 am »
+8
CONGRATS WALES AND ZHEN!!
Welcome to the MOTM family <3
Keep up the superb contributions to the forums :)

Wales

• MOTM: JUN 2017
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +91
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 01:29:00 am »
+12
The opening post has been updated (with updated honour roll to come)- we have our June winners! ;D

Our New South Wales winner is Wales. Wales has been a helpful presence in our community since November 2016, but in June he was absolutely on fire - With over 300 posts throughout the month, a mix of asking questions, providing answers, giving feedback on the work of others, and more. Such an incredible month demanded recognition ;D

And from Victoria, we have zhen. zhen narrowly missed on MotM last month, but we could not deny them this time. zhen is a veteran, having been around since 2012. Close to 100 helpful posts throughout June are made even more impressive by the fact that they aren't just focused to one or two areas - zhen is helpful absolutely everywhere. We are stoked to finally be able to properly recognise such awesome contributions ;D

:o

I remembered first coming here and admiring those on it. It seemed so far away D: Months later and I'm on it. Glad I'm able to make enough of an impact to be awarded this :D

Recently I've just really enjoyed the AN community, loving the spirit and the atmosphere that the members bring. I wish to continue my contribution as well as to make this community a better one!

Reeallly appreciate it guys, Thanks

Regards, Wales
Heavy Things :(

elysepopplewell

• HSC Lecturer
  • Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • "Hey little fighter, soon it will be brighter."
  • Respect: +970
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 03:11:28 am »
+6
:o

I remembered first coming here and admiring those on it. It seemed so far away D: Months later and I'm on it. Glad I'm able to make enough of an impact to be awarded this :D

Recently I've just really enjoyed the AN community, loving the spirit and the atmosphere that the members bring. I wish to continue my contribution as well as to make this community a better one!

Reeallly appreciate it guys, Thanks

Regards, Wales

Too often your posts are bringing smiles to my face! So well deserved. We love having you around :)
Not sure how to navigate around ATAR Notes? Check out this video!

Quantum44

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • Respect: +313
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2017, 07:37:16 am »
+8
Congrats Zhen!!! Certainly been a worthy candidate for the past few months  :D

Also congrats to Wales! Although I don't frequent the HSC sections, the sheer quantity of high quality posts in your name is astounding  ;)
UAdel MBBS

zhen

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • The world is a bitter place
  • Respect: +338
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2017, 09:23:25 am »
+10
Thanks everyone  :). It was a nice surprise waking up in the morning to find out I'd won member of the month.  ;D I feel like the atarnotes community is an amazing place where struggling year 12 students and past year 12 students all help each other out. I look forward to continue to contributing this amazing community.  :)

Joseph41

• Administrator
  • Respect: +7477
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 11:52:24 am »
+4
The Honour Board has been updated! :D

Oxford comma, Garamond, Avett Brothers, Orla Gartland enthusiast.