Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 12:06:16 am

Author Topic: Wanting to transfer into Monash Arts  (Read 4921 times)  Share 

Dejan

• Victorian
  • Forum Leader
  • straya m8
  • Respect: +32
  • School Grad Year: 2012
Wanting to transfer into Monash Arts
« on: June 05, 2014, 10:45:51 pm »
Hey guys, I am currently in my 2nd year at TAFE studying an Advanced Dip of Justice. Throughout my course, I have been doing decently I suppose (Mid 70's) and I really want to get into Monash Arts. I feel as though my grades are not worthy and or good enough for Monash, so I would like to ask current or previous students who are studying or studied Arts at Monash who applied via. transfer from university what average they maintained and or with what marks they got in with. Appreciate any response!   

slothpomba

• Honorary Moderator
  • ATAR Notes Legend
  • Chief Executive Sloth
  • Respect: +327
Re: Wanting to transfer into Monash Arts
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:26:07 am »
Within Monash, transfer to a single degree, 60 is sufficient. I imagine you could just lump 10 on and call it 70. Search around, i would particularly encourage you to look at/ask on whirlpool forums. There are a lot of people mentioning scores there (i've looked when i was considering transferring).

Ultimately though, it is partially down to luck, apply and just see what happens i suppose.

ATAR Notes Chat
Philosophy thread
-----
2011-15: Bachelor of Science/Arts (Religious studies) @ Monash Clayton - Majors: Pharmacology, Physiology, Developmental Biology
2016: Bachelor of Science (Honours) - Psychiatry research