Login

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

March 29, 2024, 10:56:09 am

Author Topic: what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you??  (Read 621 times)

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you??
« on: June 19, 2019, 08:46:16 pm »
+1
(keep it pg13 please haha)

i used to have two lovebirds and they are very hard to have them lay eggs. they sometimes break their own eggs even when they finally lay them. well, my dad and i tried really hard to get them to lay eggs and theY FINALLY DID. but i woke up and i took the cover off their cage and i saw the male laying dead on the floor of the cage and the female drinking water and staring dead into my soul. i grabbed its poor body out of the cage and basically from my autopsy and the fact that the eggs were completely shattered, the male accidentally broke the eggs, pissed the female off and she pecked and scratched him to death. dw i sold her in three days i am not keeping a serial killer in my house >: (
taking a break.

caffinatedloz

• VIC MVP - 2019
  • Part of the furniture
  • Respect: +856
Re: what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you??
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 08:49:26 pm »
+4
Oh my goodness that's insane!! I couldn't live with the knowledge that I was looking after a serial killer either. Did you tell the new owner?

I had different sized goldfish (kept in a tank with some sea-snails) and in a week the largest fish has stressed out the other fish so much that they died or eaten all the food so they starved, as well as eating all the snails. I kept the fish until he died about a year later but changed his name from "Speck" to "Blood-Speck". It was rather morbid and I never really had the same attachment to him after that. I also never let him have tank-mates again.

kjistsehrtot

• Trendsetter
  • pew pew. (>‿◠)
  • Respect: +60
Re: what's the weirdest thing that has happened to you??
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2019, 08:44:21 am »
Oh my goodness that's insane!! I couldn't live with the knowledge that I was looking after a serial killer either. Did you tell the new owner?

I had different sized goldfish (kept in a tank with some sea-snails) and in a week the largest fish has stressed out the other fish so much that they died or eaten all the food so they starved, as well as eating all the snails. I kept the fish until he died about a year later but changed his name from "Speck" to "Blood-Speck". It was rather morbid and I never really had the same attachment to him after that. I also never let him have tank-mates again.

oh my goD WHY ARE ANIMALS SO SCARY. i did tell the new owner and he didnt really care idk why
taking a break.